LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   03 January 2019

Girl friend blackmailing

Dear sir , i have a girl friend , we r colics in d year of 2012 in company , that time she proposed me & i accepted , we roamed 1 year then some clash has been happened , again we joined in 2014 , then i had s*x with her by unexpectely , in the mean time i got a job in other country and i went away , she told me over phone that some pills has taken for to avoid pregnency , i calmed , we got seperated in d year of 2014 and we touch in whats app chat only , now in my home matches are seeing to me , now she is blackmailing me that to do marry her , other wise she is going to file a case with photos , How can i should be safe , pls suggest u r valuable message , thank u

Learning

8 Replies

Dhruv Sharma (Student)     04 January 2019

U should give a written complaint to police.station.in.your area.Also.did u make.any promise of marriage to her ?Try to record conversations .

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     04 January 2019

Mere photos together, in the present day and circustances do not prove anything. However, in view of the existing laws, the onus of proof that you never promised to parry her and thereby took advantage of her (having s*x) lies with you. If she files a complaint you have to disprove her claims.

Raju   04 January 2019

No sir i was not promised to her , i am saying true , but she is saying , there is no proof .

Raju   04 January 2019

No sir i was not promised to her , i am saying true , but she is saying , there is no proof .

Shashi Dhara   04 January 2019

Don't give much prominence to her blackmail. More u give prominence she enragesas the full moon or new moons day keep quiet .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 January 2019

You both already enjoyed with s*x, then why do not you marry her ?

Raju   05 January 2019

As per suggested by rama chary rachakonda sir , it was accidentally happned when we r in drunk & we uave gap till now from past 4 years , now i am not at all interested to marry her & dont want to be in hell daily , thanks for u r valuable suggetion sir

Raju   05 January 2019

As per suggested by rama chary rachakonda sir , it was accidentally happned when we r in drunk & we uave gap till now from past 4 years , now i am not at all interested to marry her & dont want to be in hell daily , thanks for u r valuable suggetion sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register