LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Trivedi   03 January 2019

125 crpc

wife accepted working in cross examination in court. she is getting 12k. I am doing government job with 50k salary. I have a girl child staying with my wife. court ordered 2500 for my child. I have my mother & father aged and with bad health conditions. I am ready to give my child whatever maintenance court decides. but I am reluctant that my wife should get any maintenance from me as she has lodge so many false cases on me and my family members. kindly guide me experts.

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     04 January 2019

Originally posted by : Amit Trivedi
wife accepted working in cross examination in court. she is getting 12k. I am doing government job with 50k salary. I have a girl child staying with my wife. court ordered 2500 for my child. I have my mother & father aged and with bad health conditions. I am ready to give my child whatever maintenance court decides. but I am reluctant that my wife should get any maintenance from me as she has lodge so many false cases on me and my family members. kindly guide me experts.

Working  wife is not entitiled to get maintence, so you need not to worry much, Filing false case is also ground for denial of maintence to wife.

Moreover, if she has claimed unemployment in her petition and accepted her employment in cross-examination you can file case of perjury against her. 

Amit Trivedi   04 January 2019

Thank u all experts for ur prompt reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register