Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce on the basis of impotency

Page no : 6

Khuku Das   04 January 2019

i am not hiding anything. in told in the beginning only that after marriage i had TB. n thats why he gave excuse of getting infection. yes i know its impossible for other people to understand that how could a girl live like that. if i would have been in this place then i might have think the same. please dont comment about any person without knowing him/her. i came here just to know whether the time period of so n so is within one year or not. but since i was getting ques n all so i kept on answering. actually i shouldnt have done so. sorry for that. i have cleared my doubt. now i shouldnt answer or react to anybody's ques or comment. SORRY

Khuku Das   04 January 2019

wow... great people are coming here to help n after knowing everything they are laughing on the situation. great. n that too being a girl. well done

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 January 2019

Originally posted by : Lavanya

@498a Fighter,

She must be lying that she was staying with impotent husband for 3 years

yes this may be

or she was severly in life threat from her impotent husband and his family that

she has no option rather than hiding.

correct

may be he or his family blackmailed her with some illegal acts by them.
why the blackmail her ? when they want to get rid of her......
also so long time she get blackmailed .... not digestable..

Originally posted by : Khuku Das
wow... great people are coming here to help n after knowing everything they are laughing on the situation. great. n that too being a girl. well done

Khuku you are getting wrongly to lavnaya, she did her best , but these question arise from your queries, instead of critising her just imagine that she is advocate from your husband,
in the same way she gave the possiblity that what the opposite lawyer will think
in both way she helped you, this is your failure you are not able to explain from your side,
still some thing is missing...................
just by saying sorry or by blaming others the problem is not understood by anyone, only you can clear the doubts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or make others to understand what the real facts are?

by shortly saying anything is not complete intro here................
3 hours film you cant explain in 30 minute so how you think 3 years jouney will complete in 3 paragaraphs,,,,
she tried to help you much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by : Khuku Das

Khuku you are getting wrongly to lavnaya, she did her best , but these question arise from your queries, instead of critising her just imagine that she is advocate from your husband,
in the same way she gave the possiblity that what the opposite lawyer will think
in both way she helped you, this is your failure you are not able to explain from your side,
still some thing is missing...................
just by saying sorry or by blaming others the problem is not understood by anyone, only you can clear the doubts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or make others to understand what the real facts are?

by shortly saying anything is not complete intro here................
3 hours film you cant explain in 30 minute so how you think 3 years jouney will complete in 3 paragaraphs,,,,
she tried to help you much by her own way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont take her wrongly,,,
she is not laughing at you...............

we all understood your problem , but you yourself not in control , you want quick decision from court which is not possible.......
think positvely calmly sure you get all solution to your problem....

(Guest)

@khuku mam,

very sad to know your situation. i think you misunderstood everyone here..

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

(Guest)

@khukhu,

What happened khuku? is your problem solved?

(Guest)

@khuku,

you are fake!! thats why you are not able to respond/sit for cross

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 January 2019

@Lavanya

madam leave it,?

whatever it may, she came here with her query, we have given best proper solution to her if she is not interested to follow the suggestion of experts she is free,
she will face the consequence by her own,,,
no need to ask anything furthur more from her.....................
you can not change the fate of any person, and every one is responsible for her own .......so better ignonre and leave her.
you did your best for her she must be thankful to you.

(Guest)

@498A fighter

you are correct..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register