LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manali Suthar   22 December 2018

section 9 rcr

I got married on Oct 2013 it was a love marriage and he loved me a lot though his mom n sister used to nag with me he took my stand after 6 months of our mrg his sis got divorce and there were issues in house so we started living seperately but had some issues at times later he started visiting them n our fight grew in between I conceived and his mom used to dominate the things he allowed her to but in there absence he has always loved me but things started turning ugly as he didn't said anything to them so I left the house p.s though staying separate we visited his parents evry Sunday as stayed in difeerent city. my patents explained me n dropped me after 2 hours to which he said come with me to my mom house now or never and I chose to be with my parents later after 1 month he called up I went back but the scenario was same at times he took stand he didn't and issues continued now he left me on 19 Nov 2018 and filled rcr on 26 Nov 2018 hearing is on 26 DEC 2018 I want him badly.. I met in an accident on 13 DEC still he is not coming he says he doesn't want divorce but on other side he wants me tow rite and give I will not fight n all what to do.. we have a kid of 2.5 yrs... he even doesn't accept calls for kid in front of his mom

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 December 2018

section -9 of HMA deals with restitution of conjugal right if the errant spouse left matrimonial house with any reasonable cause and reason. you can take help through mediation centres with the help of courts and can join your husband. Donot be harsh as in marriage both parties have to make compromise. if you still wants your parents and other family members but want your husband to leave his parents and relatives. At this juncture donot expect that his mom will change so make an effort to make adjustments. Act prudently.

if he has filled rcr can I go and stay in his house where he is staying now or I shall wait he has mentioned the cade of me mentally harassing him still he wants to stay

Yes but through court. Consult a lawyer with details.

One last que he left the house and he himself filled rcr is this a ground where his rcr can be cancelled?

No purpose would very severed to you even if the petition is dismissed. If you donot wish to give second chance to your marital relation and life then forget and contest the case. You can also file divorce petition. Consult a lawyer with details.

I want to stay with him but want it early as possible

Consult a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register