Share on Email

Share More

A VIEW ON FOLLOW UP OR OUR "RIGHT" TO INFORMATION

Page no : 2

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     10 July 2010

last line- read proove as prove

(Guest)

Thank you Mr. Baskaran,

1. I want card punching records of computerised attendance management system.

2. It is rule, those who come late in moning or leave office early before/after stipulated working time, their half day's leave or salary to be deducted.  Those who is late in morning and also leaft early in evening their full day leave or salary to be deducted.

3. Some use trick to come office on holidays for only few hours under pretext of some urgent work and takes granted compensatory off on another full working day and by this way they keep their lave account untouched.

4. there are 52 sundays, 26 saturdays, 16 general holidays, 30 full pay leave, 20 half pay sick leave, 8 casual leave, many other days special casual leave and they comes office only about 180-200 days only.  Their salary for a year is 2,00,000/- to 8,00,000/-.  In a day there are 7 hours working.  They comes on seat at 11 o'clock (after tea & toilet just after entering in office) and goes for lunch time at 12:30 and come back on seat at 2:30-3:00 o'clock. At 5 o'clock they start packing their bags and before 5:30 comes down to "Q" for punching the card for out.  HOW MANY HOURS THEY DO WORK. 

It is responsibility of Secretarit to monitor over all the government offices & work over all Maharashtra. Since they do not work the monitoring is not being done and thousand crores money is left for mishandling and corruption.  At present the people of Maharashtra are over burder for Rs. 2 Lacs Crores. 

It was the Rajeev Gandhi who said, when he was the most powerful prime minister with record number of majority, that 85% money has gone in the pocket of public service administration and their agents (including local politicians).  In the 60 years of our democratic governance how much public money is gone misused???

i want to recover the overpaid money which is paid even for the periods when the public servants were not at work. We have calculated the amount for the period from 2005 up to now is about Rs.800 Crores.  And action to fix responsibilities on the Establishment Officers who did not this in-time. RECORDS ARE AVAILABE AND IT CAN BE PROVED IN THE COURT OF LAW.

i again request all of friends here to go through the details in all above posings and mentioned threads.

Thanks..  

(Guest)

For every hour they are getting Rs.180 to 550/-.  For every pretext for tea time of 15 minutes the citizens have burden for Rs. 45 to 130/- for every 15 minutes waste of time for each one public servant..  For every 15 minutes time for toilet the citizens have burden for Rs. 45 to 130/- for each one public servant.  Remember 16000 formers have committed suicide for lack of electricity and irrigation.  Children have no medical or educational facility from the Government or administration.  All the schemes are being implemented on papers and public money is looted by public servants for no work and corruption.    

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     12 July 2010

Dear Sir

Since the allegation you are making is of a very large scale,it will involve examination of attendance and salary records of large number of employees. It is not the responsibility of individuals  to such elaborate probes.

Therefore I am of the view that it will be sufficient if you are able to prove your allegation in respect of a random sample of employees, say 10 employees.

You can, under RTI, require attendance and salary data of 10 employees  randomly selected by you and with

that data you can compute the actual salary payable according to the time punched on the cards and compare it with actual salary paid according to the records. Compute the loss to govt by those 10 employees. Take a simple average and compute the gross estimated loss to govt by all employees.

With that proof for the sample size and the extrapolated estimate of loss for the total employees, you can write to CJI with copy to the President, CBI, and the PM asking for a detailed CBI enquiry. If that letter is not responded to appropriately, then you can file a PIL demanding  a detailed CBI probe.

(Guest)

As per Proforma of ANNEXURE “B” of the

Maharashtra Right To Information Rules, 2005 (See Rule 5 (1)

APPEAL UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 17.07.2010

Nilesh Wankhede

District President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

“Ambedkar Sewa Sadan”,

Tilak Ward, Post-WARORA,

Distt. Chandrapur (Maharashtra)

PIN-442907.                                           

To,

Shri G. K. Wagh

Deputy Secretary and Appellate Authority

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.            

Particulars of the Public Information Officer

:

Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya

Date of receipt of the order appealed against

:

Last date of filing the appeal

:

14.08.2010 since the information is provided on 15.07.2010.

The grounds for appeal

:

1.            I, Nilesh Wankhede, a citizen of India, have submitted an Application dated 06.06.2010 under RTI Act 2005 for some information of public interest.  A copy of the same is placed herewith as ANNEXURE-I at page 1.   

2.             In response to my Application dated 06.06.2010, I have received a reply on 26.06.2010 from Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya, Public Information Officer & Desk Officer sent vide letter No. Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.188/Astha-1 dated 18-6-2010.  A copy of the same is placed herewith as ANNEXURE-II at page-2. 

3.  OBSERVATION ON THE ACTION TAKEN BY PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER;

(i)           It can be seen that Mrs. Vaidya, PIO has advised me to deposit a total amount Rs.3531/- including Rs.856/- for 428 pages of printouts @Rs.2/- page and Rs.2675/- toward expenses of postal charges for speed post.

(ii)          It is pertinent to mention here also that PIO had advised me to deposit the amount by cash in the account branch of your office and she did not provided/extended the opportunity of sending the amount by post to be paid by Demand Draft or by Banker’s Cheque as per provisions in section 4 of Maharashtra Right To Information Rules 2005 made by the Government of Maharashtra and by this way she had tried intentionally to harass me to come from Warora, Chandrapur to Mumbai for unnecessarily for unjustified reason. 

(iii)        In this regard I have sent a letter dated 01.07.2010 (ANNEXURE-III at page 3 to 4), a copy of the same was sent to you and to Secretary of your department, which may please be reviewed.

(iv)        I have deposited the amount Rs.856/- on 06.07.2010 by my representative Shri Ram Samudre as authorized by me vide my letter dated 06.07.2010.  A copy of Money Receipt is attached as ANNEXURE-IV at page-5.  however, Shri Ram Samudre had been advised by the PIO to come on another day to collect the copies since the PIO was not ready on that day with the requisite copies.  Therefore, the copies of requisite printouts are received by Shri ram Samudre on 15.07.2010.  In this regard please note that if I had come personally from Warora, Chandrapur to Secretary at Mumbai so I had to come twice unnecessarily.  If I want requisite copies by speed post so your PIO is charging a huge unjustified amount as postal charges.  Please note that in Rs.2675/- a mini truck can be booked from Mumbai to Warora.

5.           However, the printouts provided by the PIO are observed and it is seen that incomplete information has been provided by her.  Please note that I have mentioned in my application dated 06.06.2010 that;

Please give me PRINT-OUTs of Daily Attendance Records of Attendance Managements System (Card punching records) of your office for ALL THE HOLIDAYS INCLUDING SUNDAYS AND SATURDAYS for the period from January 2009 up to now.  Please also provide me the computerized copy of the same on Diskette (CD)”. 

6.                    While observing the information provided by PIO it can be seen that the PIO did neither provide the printouts of all Holidays nor the computerized copy in the form of Diskette (CD).  The details of printouts are appended below as the dates which are provided and also which are not provided;

YEAR

MONTH

DATES OF WHICH THE PRINTOUTS PROVIDED

DATES OF WHICH THE PRINTOUTS NOT PROVIDED

January

4, 8, 10, 11, 18, 24, 25, 26,

February

1, 8, 14, 15, 23, 24, 28,

March

1, 8, 14, 15, 19, 22, 27, 28, 29,

April

3, 5, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 25, 26,

May

1, 3, 9, 10, 17, 23, 24, 31,

June

7, 14, 21, 27, 28,

July

5, 11, 12, 19, 26,

August

2, 9, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 30,

September

6, 12, 13, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28,

October

2, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25,

November

1, 2, 8, 14, 15, 22, 28, 29,

December

6, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 27,

January

3, 9, 10, 17, 23, 24, 26, 31

February

7, 19, 21, 27, 28,

13, 14

march

1, 7, 14, 21, 27,

13, 28

April

2, 4, 10, 11, 14, 18, 24, 25,

---

May

1, 2, 8, 9, 16, 27, 30,

22, 23, 31

June

12, 13, 15,

6, 20, 26, 27

Note: please check the other holidays also in 2009 than Sundays and Saturdays.

7.  ORDER SOUGHT BY THIS APPEAL

In view of the facts as brought out in Para 6 above, I demand that the printouts and Computerised copy in Diskette (CD) of Attendance of all the Holidays should be provided as sought by me vide my application dated 06.06.2010 should be given to me as early as possible at free of cost as per provision of (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 since the PIO is failed to provide the same within 30 days as per provision in RTI Act 2005.

Particulars of information

:

(i)  Nature and subject matter of the information required

:

Printouts of data in computer and computerized copy of the same in the form of Diskette (CD).  

(ii) Name of the Officer or Department to which the information relates

:

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Secretariat of Mantralaya of Maharashtra, Mumbai.

The court fees stamp valued Rs. 20/- affixed toward fees for appeal under RTI Act 2005.  Please note that I cannot come personally so the information should be given to me by SPEED POST to avoid delay in communication.  It is also to note that I have here submitted all the grounds needed at this stage and the same may be taken into account while deciding this appeal.  Please note that the First Appellate Authority is not empowered to have any kind of hearing in which the presence of Appellant is mandatory.

Signature of Appellant

DA: Annexures I to  IV (Pages 1 to 5)

(Guest)

Mr. Baskaran and Hemanat Agarwal has guided very good, their suggestions are valuable.And Nilesh ji and Ram Ji ,what soever you are doing is really really very good.If people like U are multiplied in our country,we will have a Govt. Governed by people in reality, not a Govt. of Kaamchors and Beimaans and Nikammas.

I am sharing my RTI experiences may be helpful,I hope.

STRATEGIES TO DISARM RTI OFFICIALS/PIO

RTI officials are hell-bent on  evading/delaying answers of  RTI application.

So here are some suggestions so that they may not get such chances.

Write in your RTI application that you are seeking info under RTI act 2005, otherwise they may say that the info was not sought under RTI Act and waste you 30 days (Believe me even the replies which they could be given in a single day would be given on 29th/30th day only).

If you feel that PIO may demand more money for photocopies etc. then always send two applications --one with Rs.10/- and one with more than Rs.10/- say Rs. 40/50/100/-because if you send  application with Rs.10/- only PIO would waste your 30 days and ask you to deposit Rs.20/30/40 /-- for photocopies etc. and  if you send more than Rs. 10/- PIO may return you application after 30 days asking you to send Rs.10/- only and giving some reason ( reasonable or unreasonable/legal or illegal) that more than Rs.10/- can not deposited with RTI application. Hence the suggestion of sending an application with Rs.10/- and another with more than Rs.10/-.

If you are not 100% sure that to whom the postal order be addressed then send blank IPO but fill the column where sender’s name and address is to be written. Now postal clerk may resist that postal order be filled, explain him this clause, I assure you with my experience blank IPO can be received by PIOoffice. Why it should be done because if you send IPO in the name of someone whom you fill is the right person to whom the IPO is to be sent but according to PIO office that is not the right person,PIO will send back your RTI after 28 days asking you to send a fresh application with IPO’s in the name of right person. If you will send a blank IPO ,you may snatch a chance from PIO of delaying reply off your RTI..

Attach each and every relevant document with your RTI application but give the details of attachments in the application also.

If your RTI application consists of more than one page, get stamped receiving on each page separately by the counter clerk .Post office clerks do this easily but PIO office clerks don’t do this at all as per my experience so why not send one set of RTI through post office and another directly to the PIO office. Because the applications sent directly to the PIO office take 5 less days in getting replies than the applications sent through post offices. So to decrease 5 days approach PIO office directly but if you do not get proper receiving on each page of your application (as is expected) approach post office also. Use both options.

PIO's are in the habit of replying that record of the info sought is not available so to disarm them before handedly include these lines in the application written here below: ------------

1. What is the retention period of record?

2. Under which rule the record has been destroyed, if it was?

3. If the record is untraceable, who are the Officials responsible for not maintaining it?

Also incorporate these two paragraphs to get better results: ----------

1. If you can not give the whole information demanded by me, please give a part of the information which can be given according to section10 the RTI Act 2005. Section 10 of the Act allows those part(s) of the record which are not exempt from disclosure and which can reasonably be severed from parts containing exempt information to be provided.

2. If the information sought by me can not be given to me please give me the certified copies of the laws/bylaws/order/circular etc. under which such information is forbidden to the public.

I have written whatsoever little mine experience is, plz. contribute to enlighten me and other readers also.

While sending blank Postal order include these lines in your RTI-application

I am not aware of the payee details. Kindly fill the appropriate details in IPO #                       worth Rs......./-(Rs.............. only) as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance under 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant.

Also include these lines to get answers of PIO more answerable

Whatsoever information you would provide me on paper, that paper should be duly signed and clearly stamped by some competent authority. If you use the backside of that paper for providing me the information, please get that side also duly signed and clearly stamped by some competent authority.

(Guest)

Dear Tushar, thanks for your efforts and these will help for everyone watching here.

DRF is becoming a nightmare for public servants of secretariat of maharashtra and our success is that the secretary/ social justice department had gone to home secretary to sort out some police action on us and they sorted nothing so they both gone to chief secretary and all 3 and others tried to sort every possible trick to threaten us but they understood our strength and started announcing one and more announcements on behalf of social justice department for schemes to sc/st people.  They are being tricky in misunderstanding that we will be happy if they announce more and more for sc/st people.  BUT DRF IS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OF EVERY CITIZEN EVEN IF A BEGGAR.  A BEGGAR IS BEGGING IN THIS COUNTRY DUE TO LOOT OF THEIR RIGHTS BY THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.  TILL EVERY BEGGAR WILL BECOME THE RULER THE DRF WILL BE ALWAYS A NIGHTMARE FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS TILL THAN THE SERVANTS BECOME LIKE A MAID SERVANTS WHO DO SWEEPING, CLEANING, GARDENING FOR THEIR PAYERS THE DEMOCRATIC CITIZENS OF THIS DEMOCRATIC NATION AS HAS BEEN CONCEPTED BY OUR EVER GREAT VISHWA VANDANIYA PARAM PUJYA THE FOUNDER OF WORLD'S GREATEST DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTION FOR US. 

(Guest)

The only Right to Information people have is the Right to remain ignorant. Do you really think anybody bothers about it? Do you really think that you get a favorable judgment from the apex court.? Indian RTI is not American FOIA[Freedom of Information Act]

(Guest)

"laws are like Sausages and its better not to see them being made" Otto Von Bismarck.

"If you want to fool the World ,then tell the truth" Otto Von Bismarck

Politicians all over the world are all the same. They promise to build a bridge where ther's no river". Kruschev

The reason why there are very few women politicians is that its too much of a trouble doing make up on two faces"- Maureen Murphy.

(Guest)

If you want to make them uncomfortable. Tell them In a so called RTI application, "People know bank account numbers of you guys and upwards and which are all posted in an online petition. This application is just a litmus test of knowing your intentions. If you respond to this ,then the URL of worldwide online petition shall be revealed. If they are thick skinned ,they respond. on phone with some phony talk. If they get unnerved, you won't get a response but your file will be sent within minutes to intelligence agencies.

(Guest)

Kindly also note. All these gimmicks are a form of taxation as Public Money looted by politians and officials in vareity of scams[latest being CWG] has to  to replenish the deficits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register