Upgrad LLM

VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY

and the AICTE which the person is saying is actually not a governing body its just an advisory body, any University does not require any approval from AICTE to run courses, they only need approval from DEC and UGC and the Supreme Court has also reconfirmed this in a recent judgement

so all you students just beware of such false rumours

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/varsity-affiliated-colleges-need-not-take-aicte-approval-to-run-mba-mca/article4677579.ece

Radiology, Psychology

Blessed Day Sir!

I am Jackie from the Philippines and I have finished such many certificates from the International and Famous Universities like University of Pennsylvania and some... and  a top honored students and Im done with Diploma in Psychology, Computer Science as both in top1 or has the highest markings of 95 percent and has a job experinces already since i was 15 years old with HR Assistant to the Manager and even Administrative Assistants and has been connected with different Manpower agencies, too.

I have seen distance education and never thought of this before but was almost had my deal with Vinayaka Missions University and my friend told me not to, because of some bogus' online. And I accidentally saw your post here and I do really wanted to get to know if this article of yours is truly valid and the truth?

I do hope I could have a new legal university to be chosen up..I do interested with BS Radiology (Lateral).

That's all and God Bless All!

MrRamesh

You..and..your..letter...under...RTI...issued...by..AICTE...both..are...wrong..and..confusive.

I..am...a...journalist..as..welll..as...an...educationist.Like..you...I...keep...keen...interest...in...cos..Institutions.

But..never..misguide..any..one.As..the..question..of...the...letter..is..issued...as...per..your...question..put..against..the..department.

However...its...not..a..weapon...for....you..to...thrass...anyone.

Fact..is..that...Vinayaka..Mission..Univ..is..a..deemed..university..estabished...under..sec3..of..UGC..Act1956.Its..not..a..fake..one..as..you..have..said.The..list..of..fake..universities/Institutions..have..been..laid..down..on...the...UGC..website...you...can...see.

Further....Vinayaka...Mission..has..obtained...approval...of....AICTE...for...its..two...technical...Instituions...named..Vinayaka...Mission...Kripananda..Variyar..Engg...College..Salem..and..AVIT..Paiyanoor..Chennai..for...its...technical...courses.

It...is...also..to..be..notedf..that..the..Govt..has..dissolved...DEC...which..was...on...the..hand..of...IGNOU.

How..do..you..say...that...these...Institutionjs..are...bogus.

No..body..will...encourage...you...for...this...kind..of...carelessness...attempt..to..misname..any..one.

Please..note..that..neither...directly..nor..indirectly...me...or..any...of..my..relatives..are..engaged..with...Vinayaka

Mission.

To..obtain....approval...of...AICTE...has..been...waived...now..a..days..for...a..University...as..per..the..judgement..

of...Supreme....Court..of..India.

pursuing company secretary course

डियर सर्वेश रिपोर्टर जी ,
ये थ्रेड आज से 3  साला पहले आरटीआई सूचना प्राप्त करविधार्तियो एवं सम्मानित मेम्बर्स  के ज्ञानार्जन  हेतु  पोस्ट किया गया था  ये  मेरा अधिकार था  आपका भी है सब भारतवासियों का भी  रही बात इस संस्था के बोगस होने या न होने का अगर ये लैटर फर्जी है तो ध्यानपूर्वक उपरोक्त लैटर को पढ़े और सोच समझ कर बोले आप ध्यान दे कि आप आज ही उक्त क्लब के मेम्बर बने है .......

अगर आपमें दिमाग है, हिम्मत है तो सम्बंधित डिपार्टमेंट से लैटर मंगाकर इस क्लब में पोस्ट करे .धन्यवाद

Lol...Vinayaka Missions University is recognized by UGC and DEC both....the name of the University is clearly mentioned on ugc official website in the list of the Deemed Universities In India..

I think there is confusion because of two different names

Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation is a recognized university by UGC(http://vmrf.edu.in/vmude/ ). Website claim that both names are of same university.

Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation its new name is Vinayaka Mission University (The Directorate of Distance Education commenced its programmes in 2005)

LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com)

Hmmm, reading the discussions above. This VMU seems to be a VALID UNIVERSITY,

I think we should NOT judge an esteemed institution by mere rumors.

VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY - VALID  UNIVERSITY arrr. . . . I mean FULLY VALID UNIVERSITY

People/ students must go for it

Hi am presendly pursing my 2nd year BSC from Vinayaka mission university salem.

just wanted to know if WES canada recognises this university, cause i could'nt find it on WES website. Or what is the way out if since i am allready pursuing the degree.

regards

javed

People continuously shouting of RTI saying that VMU is unrecognized but so far not posted the so called RTI

People continuously shouting of RTI saying that VMU is unrecognized but so far not posted the so called RTI

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x