Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     25 May 2010

VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY

DEAR SIR,

I AM A FREELANCE JOURNALIST ALSO ,LAST DAY I RECEIVED THE RTI APPLICATION FROM ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (AICTE) REGARDING THE BOGUS COLLEGS PIO TELL :-

AMITY AND VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY IS NOT RECOGNISED BY AICTE.

YOU CAN SEE IT IN A PDF FILE ,

REGARDS

Learning

39 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     26 May 2010

THEY ARE NOT RECOGNIZED TO CONDUCT DISTANCE EDUCATION ,THEY ARE ALLOWED  THE REGULAR COURSES.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     27 May 2010

DEAR SIR,

ACCORDING UGC ALSO THEY ARE NOT RECOGNISED FROM THE UGC.

AND ACCORDING YOU THEY ARE ALLOWED  THE REGULAR COURSES.

WILL YOU TELL  / PROVIDE ANY AFFILIATION LETTER IN THIS REGARD?

AND IF I WRITE A ARTICLE REGARDING THESE BOGUS UNIVERSITY , WHAT ACTION TAKEN AGAINST ME BY THE AMITY UNIVERSITY AND VI NAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY?

PLEASE GUIDE AND TELL LEGALLY  CASES AGAINST ME .

(Guest)

Dear Ramesh Kumar Verma,

If you have some information than go ahead and expose them.  You are a citizen and it is your duty to initiate action against any such bogus institutions.  These activities done by mafia in which all the white colloer criminal are involved who are entered everywhere.

Nothing to worry and nothing to fear.  Be confident if you are confident with your information and knowledge.

wishes...

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 May 2010

I absolutely agree with Sir.Ram Samudre suggestions.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     17 June 2010

Dear Samundre & Assumi ji,

THANKS FOR ENCOURAGE AND WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE EXPOSE A INSTITUTE WHOSE ACTIVITIES WERE DOUBTFUL , IN UTTARPARDESH AND IN DELHI .

IN RECENTLY DELHI PRESS SENSIONED A ARTICLE AND IN NEXT MONTH IT WILL BE PUBLISH.

REGARDS,

RAMESH VERMA

Prsant (Sr consultant)     03 November 2011

Hello,

I am student of Vinayak mission, passe in2007 almost 4 yrs they are not giving convocation, evrytime asking us money.. when we raise question over phone they put down the phone, when we go there they say they will courier. they had taken so many draft , luckily out of frustration  have i draft receipt.

Can i file case against them.

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     03 November 2011

Reddy ji,

you are Request to please  enlighetn on theis matter and solution of the student.

Ramesh kumar verma  journalist

Naveen Gupta (Assistant)     05 November 2011

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lots to make us aware of Vinayak Mission University is not registered with UGC for Distance Education but can you please guide us about other university like Maharshi Dayanand University,Sikkim Manipal University & Symbiosis etc. As I want to enroll for MBA part time, can you please guide me to take the right decision.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Gupta

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     08 November 2011

maharishi dayanand university approved by DCI.

SIKKIM MANIPAL TOO AND SYMBOSIS IS DEEMED UNIVERSITY AS FAR AS I KNOWLEDGE.

REGARDS,

Indu Vasnani (Naturopath)     23 November 2011

Hello,

can somebody plz let me know that is Vinayaka Mission University is really a fake uni. and its not allowed to run distance course. I am about to apply for Msc programmes.

Thank you.

Indu vasnani

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     23 November 2011

THOUGH I POSTED THE RTI INFORMATION IN PDF , PLEASE POST RTI FILE TO DCI

REGARDS,

Sarb (xyz)     20 February 2012

Mr. Ramesh Kumar, I think technical courses like MBA, MCA need recongnization from AICTE. I have seen that the Vinayaka Mission University is regongnised by UGC, DEC and IGNOU. I have seen in the UGC website.

Here is the link below:

https://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/deemeduniv.html#tamilnadu

Search for

Vinayaka Mission�s Research Foundation
Sankari Mani Road, NH 47, Ariyanoor, Salem-636 308
Tamilnadu.

So, I think students doing BCOM, MCOM, Msc, MA, BA, Bsc is recongnised by UGC and DEC as per IGNOU.

Ramesh Kumar, Kindly let me know your suggestions and findings.

RR (ut)     24 February 2012

Mr. RAMESH KUMAR VERMA

u say that ur a Journalist and in ur message above u have not done ur work correctly. U have to mention that  Technical Courses of those universitys in DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE are not recognised.

And the title "VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY" What does that mean ?? Do u know Vinayaka Missions University Comes under the Deemed to Be University Catogory ?? And ur whr asking some one to produce the rec paper.. see this like-> (ref : https://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/deemed%20universities/vinayakamission.html) . Its from UGC website . So this proves that u have not done enough of research and u are just shouting out words that comes in ur mind. So Mr. Ramesh if ur not sure about a subject dont post it .. and dont spread false information. What ur doing is not True Journalism. 

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     25 February 2012

KIND ATTN MR. RR JI,

AFTER READING YOUR OPINION, FIRSTLY THINK WHAT HAVE  YOU ASKED  ?  

SIR, I AM DOING FOR SOCIALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN SOCIETY?????

HERE,I  POST  RTTI INFORMATION  , REPLY OF DEPARTMENT IS POSTED IS IN SCANED FILE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY, WHY HAVE YOU NOT   PUT UP RTI INFORMATION FROM THE UGC, DEC, .

IT WILL BE BEST OPTION FOR CRITICISE ME...

THANKS & REGARDS,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register