LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Kulkarni (Finance)     12 December 2018

Criminal revision petition

I am the complainant in a NI case. Accused preferred revision in district court against warrant. During the pendency of this revision lower court dismissed my complaint for default. Subsequently the accused's revision was dismissed as not maintainable. Now I have filed revision in district court against the order of dismissal and it is at the stage of arguments. The learned judge is of the opinion that I should prefer revision in high court. Please advice me.

Learning

11 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 December 2018

Sir,

Revision in High Court? How? It should be before the Sessions Court.

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

kapilchandna.legal

TGK REDDI   12 December 2018

Please tell me why you didn't move the Court above immediately after your Complaint was dismissed for default. 

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     13 December 2018

revision in high court only.

TGK REDDI   13 December 2018

Either Sessions Court or High Court can be moved in Revision at the discretion of the Party.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     17 December 2018

Plese read the law= only HIGH COURT for complainant.

TGK REDDI   18 December 2018

Please cite the Section of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     19 December 2018

not for non advocates= you carry on with your advices.

TGK REDDI   19 December 2018

I pity them who approach you for legal assistance.

Sanjay Kulkarni (Finance)     19 December 2018

Section 256 Cr P C. The judge says that revision only in HC. Asked to withdraw with permission to file revision in HC.

TGK REDDI   20 December 2018

Section 256 of The Criminal Procedure Code!     What a wonderful citation!

The Section doesn't have even the words high court!

It's not the words of magistrate that count but the words in law or case law.

Chaduvukunnodi kante chakalodu melu!

Don't boast yourselves that you're Advocates and Experts.    Exhibit your knowledge.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     20 December 2018

people so called law experts have no other job ruined this site- they  have abuses only in their head - how  can undertstand  finer law= let alone advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register