Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sajid Tamboli   26 November 2018

Salary, gratuity, superannuation and other dues not cleared.

After servicing more than 11 years in Continental Carbon India Ltd. with many good management and other colleagues. Due to existing management and their attitudes towards company's growth is deteriorate specially Plant Head A P Abraham. I was resigned, accepted, served notice period, handed over all documents, laptop, submitted duly signed gratuity & superannuation fund claim forms, etc and proper relived on 5th Sep.2018. HR manager given me assurance that he will clear the full and final settlement dues within 3 to 4 days. I was continuously telephonic follow up with HR for my dues and requested to process the payment, after 15 days I sent mail to HR, MD & CFO regarding the full and final settlement dues. The next day I received revert mail saying that you forward company's confidential information to the competitors and due to that company facing financial loss and we are investigate the matter that's why your dues are hold. Also mentioned that they initiate civil/criminal proceedings against me for sending mails to my personnel mail ID. 

Again I sent the revert mail to the HR and given assurance that I do not share any confidential information anybody and as per sending mail in my personnel mail ID, all mails are my personnel mails like photos, knowledge documents downloaded through internet, my salary records, etc, and same mail checked and reviewed by IT person and some of deleted by IT person with the help of me. This matter was deliberately created by Plant Head. Now almost 2.5 month past and still my dues are not cleared. Please suggest me the way to get may pending dues as earliest.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 November 2018

Dear querist,

You may send legal notice to your employer for early settlement of your dues and non compliance to do so file case in labour court. You will get your dues.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register