LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A Victim   22 November 2018

Fraud marriage & maintenance

My wife married by fruad by hiding her past marriages and lovers. after a child born, with in 7days filed 498A. She filed CRPC 125 for Rs. 50k PM and HMA 25 for 50lacs, both cases are in same court and judge. with evidence collected(ca copies), I want to file stay and quash of proceedings in high court.
1.my lawyer is saying after interim maintenance order telling me to file. is it better to file rather than waiting for order?
2. can I file original CA copies in one court and get CA copies of ca copies to file in other courts? i got ca copies as 3rd party.
Thank you for genuine advise, I posted here to get 2nd opinion.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 November 2018

anything can be said after scrutinizing complete facts of your case.

Mota Bhai Louda   22 November 2018

Originally posted by : 498A Victim
My wife married by fruad by hiding her past marriages and lovers. after a child born, with in 7days filed 498A. She filed CRPC 125 for Rs. 50k PM and HMA 25 for 50lacs, both cases are in same court and judge. with evidence collected(ca copies), I want to file stay and quash of proceedings in high court. 1.my lawyer is saying after interim maintenance order telling me to file. is it better to file rather than waiting for order? 2. can I file original CA copies in one court and get CA copies of ca copies to file in other courts? i got ca copies as 3rd party. Thank you for genuine advise, I posted here to get 2nd opinion.

You simply stop goig to court and marry someone else secretly.  Your life will be over if you run behind these cases.  Forget her and the child.  Save yourself.

498A Victim   23 November 2018

Brother you are correct. but the courts and system doesn't live in peace which are highly feminist laws

Sachin (N.A)     23 November 2018

Originally posted by : 498A Victim
a My wife married by fruad by hiding her past marriages and lovers. after a child born, with in 7days filed 498A. She filed CRPC 125 for Rs. 50k PM and HMA 25 for 50lacs, both cases are in same court and judge. with evidence collected(ca copies), I want to file stay and quash of proceedings in high court. 1.my lawyer is saying after interim maintenance order telling me to file. is it better to file rather than waiting for order? 2. can I file original CA copies in one court and get CA copies of ca copies to file in other courts? i got ca copies as 3rd party. Thank you for genuine advise, I posted here to get 2nd opinion.

What do you mean by "past marriages" ? How many times she has married before ?

This can be the ground for dissolution of marriage but you have to pay maintenace for child and also face 498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register