Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     14 November 2018

Medical history of my daughter

Dear Sir/Mam's,

My daughter had undergone a surgery for Breast Cancer 3years ago, in which her right breast has been removed and plastic surgery is done. The marks are clearly visible, now we are finding groom for her marriage. we have informed about this to many interested families however afterthat they somehow not interested. Now one of the familiy is interesed in getting married with my daughter. (we have not explained them the whole story) but they know some operation is done related to breast. now my question is that. in case tommorow they come to know that she had this kind of medical history, is they are alowed to take divorce easily. I seriously need advise on this because if we explain them that there is breast cancer operation they will definately not marry my daughter.

Please Please Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sushil Mehta

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 November 2018

Do not make any new relation by hiding medical facts of your daughter, this will create more problem in future for your daughter.

Find person who is ready for marriage after knowing the complete medical facts of your daughter.

In that case i will not be able to find a groom for my daughter, are there any legal consequences for my question above. we have already done the engagement with that groom. so that is why i want to know.

please advice

thanks in advance

karan   14 November 2018

Sir you need to define your priorities. What you have cited above is you have conned a prespective groom by not telling him the truth and you know it will create troubles further and you want to now leagally also make sure that the groom is properly trapped.

There is bleak posibility that this marrige would work out and for that you do not need to do the marriage to check it rather tell the groom right now if he is still ready and you also feel confident that the groom is a good person then go for it else you both are not ment to be related .

Also marrige is not the final destination for your daughter make are study more or work or mybe in the field of breast cancer awareness etc and during her life goal of healthy life if someone she finds is apt to marry let her take the decission and marry.

Also your attitude and thinking that no one will marry because of B cancer could mentally make are weak and feel like rejected lot so stop what you are doing.

Thank you for the reply, please understand i am no where discussing this with my daughter. I also dont want to demotivate her towards life by felt rejected. i also want to add here that groom family is not interested in more details, we have already told that some B related operation (but not a complete story) is already done. they asked that is everthing fine now i said yes.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 November 2018

hiding facts are dangerous. Satyameva jayathe.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     14 November 2018

if its me I will file a cheating case and as many cases as I can and extract as much as I can from you for spoiling my life by hiding these facts. and at the end I will also leave your daughter after extracting all the money from you.

so think over it before you proceed further.[Be practical]

Good luck,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register