LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

divorce or live in....

in 2015 I married a divorcee women ( having a girl child from previous marriage,not living with us,she donated her to somebody before our marriage).we don't have any ritual,no wedding card,no saptpadi(phreras)no ceremonies. etc.,we don't have marriage certificate and any other legal marriage certificate of this marriage.
BUT WE HAD A boy child from this marriage.
now women demanding lots of money,seperation from my parents.she is living with the child with their parents since 1 years.and having affairs.
she is graduate and filling govt jobs form on her first divorcee status. she is not mentioning our marriage any where.
I don't want to stay with her

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     01 November 2018

As you have not performed any ritual and your marriage is not registered it will be considered as Live in relationship but you still need to pay the maintenace to her and your child because a live-in relationship will fall within the expression “relationship in the nature of marriage” under Section 2(f) of the Protection of women Against Domestic Violence Act,2005

she had already taken alimony amount from ex. husband .
she had a job of 5000 PM.
she is getting unemployeement allowance from govt.
how much money monthly I should have to pay .
I want my child with me on the ground that her child with ex husband is separated by her to a unknown person

Originally posted by : Deepak Aggarwal

she had already taken alimony amount from ex. husband

.she had a job of 5000 PM.she is getting unemployeement allowance from govt.how much money monthly

I should have to pay .I want my child with me on the ground that her child with ex husband is separated by her to a unknown person

In case you can prove that she is getting allowance from govt you need not to pay maintenace to her. You have strong case of custody.

yes sir,
intact after the our relationship started .
she opened a bank account mentionjg father name.
she fill master education form by using her father name.
she is taking unemployment allowance from haryana govt. of rupee 750 PM. she is mention ing her father name everywhere.
and warning me that if will not do as per her so she will file 498A against me.can she do this

Originally posted by : Deepak Aggarwal
yes sir, intact after the our relationship started .she opened a bank account mentionjg father name.she fill master education form by using her father name.she is taking unemployment allowance from haryana govt. of rupee 750 PM. she is mention ing her father name everywhere.and warning me that if will not do as per her so she will file 498A against me.can she do this

Because you were in live in relationship for long time she can file 498a.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register