LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haamid hasan kapadia   31 October 2018

can we challenge registered will in court and what chance are of winning

I live in my grandfather house but the name is on house bill is of my elder daddy brother , because my daddy was small when my grandfather expired, so he put his name in the house, so know my daddy and my elder daddy brother both are expire, but my elder daddy have 2 son's so they ,claim that full house is there both brothers, because there father have put there name in house, and also they claim that , there father have written will in which he have clearly told that this full house is of my 2 son's only , and no other person has any rights, but currently me and my mother are staying in house my mother is staying for 43 years, and this house is very old from my grandfather time, we have id and address proof of same address, actually we were unaware abt will ,they have keep quite for long time nearly 24 years , now they are saying when your mother will die then we will take the house and put u on road so can civil court help me in this

Learning

8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   31 October 2018

u file civil suit for partition in civil court for Ur father's share after Ur grand father died his two sons became legal successors. urelder daddy brother cannot give Ur father's share to his sons sons thru will. uhave to file civil suit with u&Ur mother.

Haamid hasan kapadia   31 October 2018

Thanks for reply They told me once that they can emty my house in one hour, and even going court will not help u , if they do something like try to emty my house what should I do first, and I am a graduate can I fight my own case

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 November 2018

Do not jump into conclusions without knowing the law and facts.  First issue a notice through a competent advocate and let them reply to the notice.  Only then you can study the case.  Partition suit is not that simple as you presume.   Let professionals perform their duty, as they are experts.  You may not be knowing the practical difficulties in fighting your own case, and you will become  frustrated and has to lose your mental balance to save few thousand rupees..

Haamid hasan kapadia   01 November 2018

if I issue a notice for civil suit for partition , and if they came to my house with Gunda mawali for vakete my house , so what can I do at that time , can police will help me , and my advocate will come in between , in this situation what should I do

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 November 2018

If such incidence happen you can always complaint to police. Police will definately help you.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 November 2018

You can pray to the court for an interim injunction against your forcible eviction. Do it stealthly.

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2019

Name shows that you may be Muslim so Sharia applies for you.so contract advocate before stepping court.islam doesn't recognises ancestral propertyor joint family.status.

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2019

In Islam will is recognised for 1/3portion only if he writes entire property then lrs consent is necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register