LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rs770175@gmail.com   19 October 2018

correction in details of biodata and attestation forms

i want to have correction in data mentioned by me during filling of biodata and attestation forms, can it be possible after you sent forms?

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 October 2018

Bio data is the one form that gives impression and lot of care has to be taken while preparation but it is not the only self assessed document that qualifies for your job.  It is left to your discretion after careful consideration of those facts in the earlier form and proposed.   There is nothing wrong in resubmitting the forms immediately, with a request to return the original form submitted, as the forms may not have reached the ultimate authority and will only be seen during finalization.  Not connected with litigation for which the forum is dedicated.

rs770175@gmail.com   19 October 2018

Biodata form were submitted by me at time of doc varification.multiple sets of attestation forms are sent by me recently. What should i write to them. I haven't told them about gds bpm (contractual regular 3 hour) job under india post which i resigned 2 years earlier. But my record is clean. Varification would be done by IB. What should I do

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 October 2018

Stop overthinking on minute things unless you have some bad experience with your past employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register