LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aya   16 October 2018

Criminal trespass & accountability of police to register f.i.r

I HV a property in Kerala, found that distant relative has trespassed,started to occupy it.I got certified copy of sale deed,tax receipt, and complaint was regd (P.E) in local police station .thereafter Criminal trespass F.I.R police either delaying or somehow seems to be avoiding. What best could be done as representation to local SP,and state police chief with supporting submitted but of no avail Regards,Ayan Is R.T.I Going to help? I stay away for Kerala so the police trying to delay on some or the other pretext & I m having a harrowing time,need help,district Thissur, area-- pazhayannur police station, my house is in Thiruvillwamala, near to ottapallam

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 October 2018

Dear querist,

Send your complain under section154(3) CrPC to SSP concerned, after one month file RTI.

In case this does not help you then file complain under section 156(3) CrPC to concerned Magistrate you will get justice.

Section 154(3) in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973

(3) Any person aggrieved by a refusal on the part of an officer in charge of a police station to record the information referred to in subsection (1) may send the substance of such information, in writing and by post, to the Superintendent of Police concerned who, if satisfied that such information discloses the commission of a cognizable offence, shall either investigate the case himself or direct an investigation to be made by any police officer subordinate to him, in the manner provided by this Code, and such officer shall have all the powers of an officer in charge of the police station in relation to that offence.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register