Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radheshyam (Bijiness)     10 October 2018

Do i need to file citation for section 13, 1 a ii ?

Do I need to file citation for Section 13, 1 a ii ?

I have filed divorce as the wife's RCR petition was allowed and the wife did not show interest in joining me. Its been over 3 years and hence I have filed divorce under 13 1 a ii of Hindu Marriage Act.

My question is do I need to file any citation?

Wife has not tried to even contact me for last 10 years.  But the RCR petitoin was filed 5 years back.  It ran for 2 years and it got allowed.  And 3 years already passed since RCR decree awarded in favor of wife.

Requsting inputs as I am handling the case on my own.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 October 2018

Dear querist,

You don’t need citation as of now, file divorce under desertion and cruelty.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Rhonda Knowles   27 September 2021

New Year eve is an event that matters a lot because this is the way of celebration and the day of celebration. The post is by the Marsbar in which the planning is going to start for party by wigs human hair getting out the dancing shoes with DJ Andre Alexis that will start in mid night.

Gavin Calhoun   12 January 2022

Guardians live in feeling of dread toward numerous things today. You don't have to trust that stunt. Stop, don't buy the legendarticles about parenting of the youngster's danger. Rather be that legit dependable parent.

Lenore Oneil   02 February 2022

Backlinks, or joins highlighting your webpage from trusted, definitive sites, assume a fundamental part in SEO. They approve your site's presence, demonstrating that your staylisted.com website is a suitable power in the tremendous web universe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register