Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Bansilal Vispute   06 October 2018

Request for transferring case from one city ti other city

Dear Expert,
My query is about my sister. Actually my sister and her husband are lived saperately due to some personal issues. My sister's husband lived in Dhule, Maharashtra and my sister lived in Nashik. Now her husband filed a case against my sister in Dhule district court and court given a date to her to present in court but every time it is not possible to her to get present in Dhule court. Because she has two son's and she has complete responsibility of her two childs. So is it possible to transfer that case from Dhule court to Nashik court and what is the procedure to do this.
Thanks in advance for your expert advice.

Thanks and regards,
Rajesh

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 October 2018

Which case ?

Actually he has filed a case in dhule court against my sister for coming there in Dhule to live with him along with childrens. But in actual he is eccentric fellow and to live with him is very dangerous.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 October 2018

Originally posted by : Rajesh Bansilal Vispute
Actually he has filed a case in dhule court against my sister for coming there in Dhule to live with him along with childrens. But in actual he is eccentric fellow and to live with him is very dangerous.

You mean to Say RCR ? RCR under HMA section 9 ?

Might be its RCR.... Sorry but i am not aware about that.... but Dhule court send a notice to get present......

Lakshmikath Chimanur   07 October 2018

you must file transfer petition at your high Court.
1 Like

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Originally posted by : Rajesh Bansilal Vispute
Dear Expert, My query is about my sister. Actually my sister and her husband are lived saperately due to some personal issues. My sister's husband lived in Dhule, Maharashtra and my sister lived in Nashik. Now her husband filed a case against my sister in Dhule district court and court given a date to her to present in court but every time it is not possible to her to get present in Dhule court. Because she has two son's and she has complete responsibility of her two childs. So is it possible to transfer that case from Dhule court to Nashik court and what is the procedure to do this. Thanks in advance for your expert advice. Thanks and regards,Rajesh

Nashik and Dhule not far from each other. Case might not get transferred. Try to solve matter amicably by taking mutual divorce if continuing wiht marriage is not at all possible,  Ask one time lumpsum alimony and end matter. with 2 kids in hand running to court for next 20 years is horrible thing to do.  Better to take divorce or adjust with husband by faling to his feet and ask for sorry.

Rajesh Bansilal Vispute   10 October 2018

what is the process to transfer RCR case from one city to anotger city?.... and if having any contact in Mumbai please let me know

Martin S.   11 October 2018

You withdraw your petitoins and file fresh petitions in new place, instead of going to high court.  There again you will have to hire new lawyer.  Double expense. Withdraw the case and file afresh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register