Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyawan   04 October 2018

I want my children back.

Sir,
My wife is living separately from me in a different town. She has taken a room there on rent. My two children are also with her.My daughter is 11 years old and my son is 6 and a half years old.I visit them whenever I want. Still there is no custody order passed by the court.This Sunday when I visited them, my son(in the absence of his mother) told me that he wanted to come with me.Perhaps he misses his father (Me) internally. He asked about many things of my home.Sir please suggest can I take away him without her mother's permission ?Would there be any complications regarding police ? Please suggest sir ?

Learning

10 Replies

satish patil   04 October 2018

where r u from

I am from Haryana. Can you suggest any solution for that?

satish patil   04 October 2018

u r divorce with u wife ?

NO sir, I am not divorced

satish patil   05 October 2018

I give u suggestions but 1st pay my consultancy charges of Rs 1000

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 October 2018

File petition for custody of both children under the Guardians and Wards Act in the Family court where the children are presently living with your wife. The Court will make suitable order in this regard.

Satyawan   05 October 2018

Sir, Can I not take away my son who is willing to live with me ?

Satyawan   05 October 2018

Sir, Can I not take away my son who is willing to live with me ?

satish patil   05 October 2018

If u redy to, i give u suggestions

Martin S.   05 October 2018

If kids are willing and still small, you can simply take them wiht you and keep with you.  But you should be very strong willed to do this. If you take court course, court might give custody or not cant say.  Even if htey give kids will be growing so actualy htere is no use claiming kids custody thorugh court.

You claim visitation rights. Dont wait for court to order visitation rights for you.

Simply keep visiting kids as and when possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register