LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARUN PRASAD   03 October 2018

How to get relieving letter

Hi How to get relieving letter from my current company. In current company they are not accepting my resignation even I am agree ready to work two month of notice period as mentioned in offer letter. In my offer letter as well my appointment order they didn't tell about employee should work for 3 years minimum. But suddenly after submission of my resignation there are telling that i should work for 3 years minimum. but i didn't signed any bond officially and also they have not mentioned minimum above minimum duration working period.in the appointment letter.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 October 2018

Dear querist,

You put up your resignation letter stating period of notice as per your agreement. Do follow the notice period, after that send legal notice to your employer for FNF and reliving letter.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 October 2018

Also seek in the notice  the copy of orders / rule and regulations wherein it was stated and informed to you to work minimum 3 years in the company..  First you can ask orally about such rules in force and then allege that employer failed to provide such regulation.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     08 October 2018

Write to the CEO & Managing Director of the Company and also to the Labour Inspector with a complaint

ARUN PRASAD   09 October 2018

Thank you sirs,

The Company Manging Director only is not agreeing my resignation he only said that 3 years have to stay here.

Ok sir thank you for the valveable reply.

Ok sir thank you for the valveable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register