dispute between husband-wife

Dear sir, one of my relative have some properties in bengaluru on her husband name and she is housewife. Her husband want to give her divorce. But before divorce, her husband want to sell all these property without the consent of her stating that he has purchased these properties from his salaries. Can she stop him from selling these properties? If yes, what should she do?
Free legal advice and legal aid cell

Yes. She  can get stay order by filing injunction suit in family court under Section 7 of the family Court Act.  If she files a normal suit, it costs so much.  So, go through filing it in family court.


Thank you so much sir. But, is this the only way? Can she do complain at registration office as her husband has started showing these properties to buyers and she has not enough time because court may take time to issue stay order.

Can the husband transfer the property by gift to his parents before filling divorce? Can the lady do anything if the property was purchased by the man's own earnings?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

LAWkdown Challenge    |    x