Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMAN SARKAR   18 September 2018


Respected Sirs,

Please advise me the proper guidance for the following fraudulent.

My one of the grandparents has died in the month of February 2018. She was unmarried. One maid was used to take care of her. Now after her death one of my uncles has taken all the documents of her like Bank passbook, ATM card, ID cards, Death Certificate everything. After that, He also made many bank transaction from the deceased person's account. Now I want to take legal action against him. So I need the documents i.e. Death Certificate and Bank transaction details but the bank is not providing any details of that account. The death Certificate duplicate copy can be recovered but there are many steps needed to be taken for that. So please give me advise on how to lodge a complaint with proof against him.


 2 Replies

kirti kabra   18 September 2018

You can first recover the death certificate and after that you can file a complaint against the bank and bank have to provide you the details in you are a legal heir and representative of your grandparent. 
After that you can file a petition in court under the respective provisions of inheritence law and can claim the share legally.

SUMAN SARKAR   19 September 2018

I have the death certificate which has been provided by the Doctor but the corporation's provided death certificate is not in my hand. Can the doctor's provided death certificate could be a valid proof?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query