LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya Vasnani   18 September 2018

Incentive hold

I worked for an organisation who sends the fnf sheet first for approval by ex-employee over the amount calculation.Post credits amount. In my case, Sales Incentives were not included in the fnf sheet initially, after several follow ups they come up with some incentive hold by a committee sits for internal forensic cases . (No proper clarity) My question here is Can the company hold incentives post sending fnf sheet As per my understanding fnf sheet can only be sent to ex-employee after coordinating well amongst all dept�s and ensure that all exit formalities including tasks to be obtained from employee are completed. It is post the approved signature by line manager, admin, HR for NOC. Everyone on the mail is asking the commitee person to assist and close this issue but he is not replying atall and it's been 10 days plus. Somehow, I have been debited the initial offered amount, which excludes incentives. How shall I claim for pending incentive.? (Not preferred to go legal) Haven't added any higher authority over the mail yet. Please assist how to clear pendency of incentives equal to 46% of per month salary.

Learning

1 Replies

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     18 September 2018

Please check your appointment letter as to what it says about incentive division.

Secondly issue email to the higher up's.

get issued a legal notice claiming the said incentives.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register