LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parkavi Krishnan   09 September 2018

applying for divorce..

Hi.. We got married before 2 years. We went to Rajasthan after marriage bcoz my husband was dng pg. We were happy. I become pregnant and I returned home after 5 months. I was in my mom's place. he met me at time of my delivery. his mom started her play after my delivery. she started to play dual role & many fights came & we solved it. I started to work when my baby z 14 months. I went to my husband's house & he decided to send me work fr our financial problems. My mother in law & father in law created a big fight & my parents took me to their house.. till now my husband didn't make a call. I decided that things will never work out between us. if we want to continue our relationship means we shld go alone. bt he refused that. he wants his parents. I don't know what to do. I planned to apply fr divorce. & get jeevanamsam. I have a girl baby

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 September 2018

before applying for divorce explore every possibility of reconciliation for sake of your daughter as single parent is not good for child.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 September 2018

if you guys does not find completable for each other try to go with Mutual Consent Divorce.

Parkavi Krishnan   09 September 2018

He is not in a mind set to think about me & my child. I tried a lot bt his only reply is he want his parents

TGK REDDI   10 September 2018

A spouse seldom tells truth,       If we hear you, you appear to us to be helpless.      If we hear your husband, he appears to us to be helpless.     

It's somewhat better if we hear you both on the same platform.

But telling truths is the desideratum.

Your husband is right he loves his parents.

You're right if they misbehave.

Your husband should prefer you to his parents if they misbehave;  he should prefer them to you if you misbehave.

If the maladjustments are not settled, your poor husband has to maintenance.     He should curse his fate. 

1 Like

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     12 September 2018

Filing for divorce is a one-way street. When you have a baby, it should be the absolutely last resort. Once you file, the acrimony increases, advocates of both sides add fuel to fire by multiplying cases, and its the end of your marriage, in law and more importantly, outside of law. The most important sufferer: THE BABY.  So, hang in there and wait for some time. Your case appears to be nothing very serious. He is not beating you. He is not alcoholic. He is not having an affair. Right? If so, he is a OK guy. So be optimistic and be patient before advocates plod you into filing a case.

1 Like

Parkavi Krishnan   12 September 2018

Im n my mothers place fr past 1.5 years. I waswith him only fr 5 months. My in laws r d only problem.he z listening only to his mother. Doesnt even think abt me n his baby.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     13 September 2018

If you are away from him for 1.5 years you must make attempt to come back and stay with him and have evidence. Otherwise, after two years of separation he will claim that you deserted him and file for divorce based upon that ground and the Court will be favorable to him for deciding amount of maintenance.  GO BACK TO HIM AND NOT FIND AN EXCUSE TO STAY BACK. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register