Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce case

Page no : 2

Poonam Kumari   08 September 2018

Mr. Prasanna sir... I want help that how can i refuse that divorce case not that sir m search new father for my daughter because I want that my husband change in his behaviour in his mentality, not change a wife.... And yes my age is only 26 and u think i do remarriage but how can i remarriage,, I've a daughter and she is my and mine husband daughter so how can i tell my daughter that his father will not come even not take back both of us...😢

Poonam Kumari   08 September 2018

Mr. Prasanna Sir,, suggest me how can my husband take me and our daughter back not that m search new father for my daughter because it's not possible, Because m not that women type her first marriage failed then go for 2nd or another marriages i want only go with my daughter father only.... So pls some suggestions to help me in this way not other way...

Poonam Kumari   09 September 2018

He's not do that because he has option to choose her student girl that girlfriend still.. So why he choose me and our daughter

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     11 September 2018

Cute baby you have. She deserves a happy family.  You need not be concerned at all. If he is the applicant and he does not come, be assured that divorce will not be granted if you oppose it. But do not take that for granted. Make sure you file a Written Statement and possiby counter-claims asking for maintenance, restitution of conjugal rights, etc.  It is very difficult for a man to get divorce from a woman when she has a baby and is leaving a clean life. If you have an affair, that is another story.  So, relax but be attentive to Court proceedings. Sometimes the other party does not attend in the beginning to mislead you that they are not interested in the case and then when you stop attending, they come in aggressively. So, do not ignore any court cases he has filed. GOOD LUCK. It seems some advocates are willing to help you draft WS, possibly for free. Take their help. I am not an advocate but have been in Family Court on my own for long... 

1 Like

TGK REDDI   12 September 2018

Love should be the only criterion for marriage.

No love?    The only option is divorce.

Children, inability to maintain, etc. shouldn't be impediments for divorce.

Divorce should be for the asking.     No grounds whatsoever need be mentioned.    It should be granted before you could say divorce.

Don't women suffer?

Women are to stand on their own legs, not husband's.

What's the use of forced living?

1 Like

SAM (LEGAL)     12 September 2018

Madam,

If he do not want to stay with you then why you are after him. give him divorce by mutual consent without any consideration and live your life free. start new life, marry and enjoy new life. 

You cant change the nature of your husband, think practically and dont be everytime to take revenge on your husband.

there are amny times disputes between husband and wife but it dosent mean that you drag him in police station. You have to try for mutual settlement. You draged him in police station and this hurted him and told him to tender apology letter and thats why he is not ready to take you back home. Any prudent man after complaint made by wife in police station will not take his wife back his home. try to understand from his point of view.

Give him divorce and you start fresh life and dont go for revenge by way of legal battle. life is short live it fully. no one knows how much life a person has. Dedicate your life to your kid and start fresh life madam.

1 Like

(Guest)

I really never agree with somebody else's advice. But this time the last 4 advices on this thread that of Prassana advocate, TGK reddi, samir, sam are very good advices and you should follow the advices.  Look for life ahead, and try to lead good life in future.  This time its gone.  Good luck for next time,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register