LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     11 August 2018

Co-operative court mumbai

In my Co-oprative Housing Society two members (Disputants) have filed a dispute against the Society and another 4 members, of which one is myself (Opponents). The opponents had appointed an advocate and Written statement had already been submitted few months back. I had given an application to the Court during the last date that I would like to discharge my advocate, though for others the advocate will continue. The court asked the advocate  to give NOC in my request letter and the judge said OK, when the disputants'a advocate had remained absent. Yesterday (Next date) the disputants' advocate objected to my discharging the advocate with the reason that since the WS has been given for all the opponents to the Court , I cannot discharge my advocate. I did not understand her contention and the judge also told her " Thanks for bringing to my knowledge". I am of the opinion that the judge favours the disputants' advocate. The next date is in 10 days when the judge will decide on my applcation for discharging my advocate. I am of the opinion that any peson can discharge the advocate any time, if he feels that the advocate is not doing the job properly. I would like to know from my learned friends whether the court can reject my application for discharge my advocate. If it is denied, how can I present my case. Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register