Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Court's language

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 May 2010

prof vlv,

of course interpreter is needed, when language problem comes. without their help court process can not be moved smoothly.

actually interpreter do not / can not make false cases. it is some wicked persons, in the disguise of  trial court advocate, (not all but a section) divert the court cases in a false direction. it is my experience, and i feel some other members shall have the same experience. 

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     14 May 2010

You are very correct. 

Not only those falsifying. All advocates work to the detriment of peace. That is why ADR systems are considered better. 

It was fun to watch the judge who sits in HC in different footing, footing bulk of argung for compromise in lok adalat.

But, we have to consider that judges are also not all above board. Hence, on the issue of translators or interpretors making way for direct judge known language, still does not add extra strength. 

All interpreters can't be fooling judges or fouling judicial system

regards

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 May 2010

"That is why ADR systems are considered better" -

Prof. vlv, what is ADR?

Dinanath Ban (nil)     01 October 2010

My language is Marathi . I am not knowing English very well  . my case is filed in english . Now I want my  statment is record in my marathi language and cout perpose in English also (both language)  Is any provision ?   Please guide me . give me  ref. No. of  cases 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register