LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lahari   08 July 2018

Can I get divorce in 3months of marriage

I am Jyothi. Working as freelancer Architect I am single child to my parents, I lost my father 18 uears back,Me and my mom stays alone.So my uncle was a elder persom from our side ,I got enganged on 3 May 2018, I got married on 11 May 2018, in small village.we was in village for 5 day were all formalities need to happen.On the day first night the guy asked me one question i.e If v have s*x v get diseases and do u have any diseases. I was silent for a while and he slept off. We dint had any physical relation.we both was back to Hyderabad. After coming he starting behaving quiet differently, 1.he always checks my laptop and mobile,he used to put huge quantity of food and he used to tell to eat if I would refuse he used to cry in a room and he comes out and through all things,he throughed my laptop. 2. He puts mango juice in rice and he want me to eat it. 3.Amla with chocolate he want me to eat. If I won't eat he force me that ur married u should eat. I tried to tell his parents they r not listen me even my uncle and my my side family members are telling me to adjust.After 7 days I came of from his house and staying with my mom.but they r forcing me to come.The above examples are very few..but I don't want go.Instead of going their I want to do suicide.If they force me to go their I will defiently kill my self but at one point I am worried about my mom. Please suggest me.😞😞

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     08 July 2018

Only after 2 yrs you can apply for Divorce

stanley (Freedom)     08 July 2018

Only after 2 yrs you can apply for Divorce

ayesha.b.elixer@gmail.com   09 July 2018

there is big mistake.he s a cyco.better consult with doctor.and u say everything about ur hubbie and visit the hospital every month.thn u can appear for divorce
1 Like

ayesha.b.elixer@gmail.com   09 July 2018

the doctor will give some idea regarding his activities .or u can show ur medical certificate to the court about what he s giving u mentally torture.the court will decide about this matter.
1 Like

shaik.satharbibi (lawyer)     11 July 2018

you visit the hospital after you apply to divorce in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register