Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Kumar Pandey (TG2)     05 May 2010

Property related issue

Hi All,

Can you please help me regarding my below problem?

I purchase one flat in pune at 3rd floor in 7th floor building in B-wing. Building is having three wings (A, B & C).In my agreement also three wings are mentioned .When I applied for loan bank officers told me that building is only approved till 4th floor. But at that time builder was selling property till 7th floor, but not doing the agreement after fourth floor .Now he got the approval from PCMC for 7th floor also.

Let me explain how he got the approval till 7th floor as per builder communication.

The total land was 3600 sq/m when he got approval till 4th floor.PMC given him CC certificate. On the basis of this document bank given me loan because I was buying 3rd floor. On the right hand side of our boundries there are 1400 sqr/m land already build-up as residential and a very powerful politician is staying there .Builder taken politician land (1400 sqr/m) and shown to PMC and got approval till 7th floor. Not sure how he shown to PMC. But he was telling the same story. When we asked to build up boundaries he said once PMC provide me completion certificate I will build the boundaries between my project and politician home.

But politician may not allow building boundary and also he is parking his motor car/buses in our compound as there is no boundries.He has also kept his name plate.

In this case PMC will provide completion certificate or not .How can we build up our boundaries?

Regards,

Santosh

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     06 May 2010

If both plots submerged the fsi of both plots can be added.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register