LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev (Section Engineer)     05 May 2010

Need Legal advice

I had impersonated a person in RRB ahmedabad recruitment examinations for the post of Junior engineer in feb 2007 due to some extreme financial reasons.later on he got selected and in the verification of candidature even though there was my thumb impression and hand writing,he cleared the verification.meanwhile i joined indian railways on may2007 and in the month of may itself i complained to railway vigelence through e mail that he is false candidate with my contact details.as a result railway has stopped his joining but after sometime he managed somehow to join the railways.The case was handed over to CBI and cbi has made case against me in may2009.I want to know what may be result,Will i lose my job in railways,can i apply for UPSC examinations.I need legal advice in this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

Himanshu (IT Professional )     05 May 2010

My wife has filed a 498-A case againt me ( Accused A1) & my parents( A2 & A3) in  Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly we filed bail petition, my Parents got Anticipatory bail from Session Court, where as Session Court cancelled my bail petitioin. Againt the judgement of Session court I filed a petition in High Court & got the anticiapatory bail ( Dt.. 28th April 10)

As instructed we alll surrendered & released on the surity of said amount.

Court instructed us  to present on 05/05/10 Date. We presented ourself & now the next date given by court is 04/12/10. I am seeking advise from all honorable legal advisors. 

a) what kinda bail I have? Is that will be still known Anticipatory Bail?

a.1 If YES ... than what  is the validity of Anticipatory bail?

a.2  I will have to file another petition for Anticipatory bail in near future??

Thanks

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     05 May 2010

No need to file a fresh bail petition. As you have already furnished necessary surities before the Hon'ble Court, the will stand good till disposal of the case. But mean while, if you are abesnt on any date of hearing, the Court may issue N.B.W against you and in that case the same can be recalled by the Court on your application, but if Court rejects your recall application, you need to file a fresh bail petition.

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     05 May 2010

I think is a big mess with CBI

Raja Ghosh (Personal)     05 May 2010

I had a Citi Bank Credit Card Since 2007 From August 2007 to Nov 2008 I had spend Rs.52,000/- using the card and I had paid Rs.32,000/- till Feb 2009 after calculating everything I found that I had a purchase outstanding of Rs.48,000/-, now I offered the bank that I can pay the balance amount of Rs.48,000/- in an equated installments of Rs.1,000/- but the Bank is not agreeing with me.Please suggest.

Raja Ghosh 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register