Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sampathkumar L. K. (officer)     05 May 2010

Partition suit - final decree

Sir
Partition suit was filed in Additional Subordinate Court III, Coimbatore in April 2008 .Preliminary Decree was passed on October 2008. Though my  advocate collected fees from me for copy application of Preliminary Decree, he had not issued me the copy of the Preliminary Decree and allowed the opposite party to apply for the Final  Decree neglecting his client's repeated requests.

Before Final Decree was passed by the court in December 2009, my advocate collected fees from me for stamp paper and for copy application of Final Decree. As he had been keeping quiet I arranged  for the same with the help of another advocate to collect the certified copy of theFinal Decree on February  2010, in my name as Iam afraid my advocate may withhold the same as he withheld my copy of the Preliminary Decree.In the meantime ,my advocate made a mess and so it happened to me not to collect the cc of the Final Decree with the help of the another advocate who helped me in the latter stage .A week ago the opposite party is in possession of the copy of the Final Decree.
 I want to know whether my cc of the Final Decree would have been prepared along with that of the respondant and whether the then advocate would have collectted my cc of the Final Decree. What I have to do to collect my cc of the Final Decree.
Kindly help and advise me and I would be extremely thankful to you.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     05 May 2010

you just need to go and apply for availing the certified copy of  final decree in your name through your new advocate who have helped you, and as it will be on your new advocate name you just have to sign necessary documents so that your new lawyer can get the same. or go to registrar with application indicating date of final decree, court number, case number and request registrar for the same through hand writtne application so that you can get the same while paying subjected fees .

other step complaint in bar council for older advocate as not doing needful after collecting fees, as he has rendered unethical services.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register