Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammad imran   26 June 2018

police custody for accused in 420 ipc multiple complaints

dear experts
I am one of the complainant in this case the accused is a close relative and was in real estate business he took Loans from multiple family members and friends in return for profit share . The accused took 60 lakhs from my grandfather and also approached me to invest in his business making me belive that my grandfather has kept the amount . I gave the accused 40 lakhs and took post dated cheques for surety . The accused all of a sudden absconded from his place and also blocked my phone number . Couple of months later the accused filed IP indicating all the people from which he took money latest being me . The IP was filed after 2 month of me giving him the money and in IP he stated he his only left with one shirt and one underwear. The accused was absconding since last 2 years and subsequently we filed Cheque bounce cases all memos were returned since he was not available. since he cheated many people we all approached the SP and requested to take some action. The SP assured us and told us lodge fir . An FIR was registered and after so many attempts we found an bint about his whereabouts and we forward the details to the police station where the FIR was lodged. The police along with couple of family members went to another state and arrested the accused. The accused was presented to court and the court put the accused in judicial custody ,the police at that time only had one FIR registered for which the police applied for custody and were given 7 days of custody . after the police custody the accused was sent judicial custody where his lawyer is currently going to apply for bail. since there are multiple complainants i lodged my FIR within my police jurisdiction, my grandfather registered his FIR from another police station. and others from thier their respective ps. can the police again ask for police custody for my FIR? we came to know through source the accused lawyer is applying for bail for all the FIR combined is it possible? In his first police custody the FIR was of person who didn't have any proofs he gave the money on trust and we came to know that accused lawyer is dealing with him in background. even in police custody the accused didn't tell the police how he lost so much amount around 6 crore .The next FIR in line is of me the can the police ask for custody again on my FIR can his bail application be rejected? The accused will again absconf if he is given bail. The accused was living a healthy lifestyle in the other state from where he was captured what are the chances of my recovery please suggest I lost all my money and my father's retirement funds to him.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2018

Confusing and vague statement.

Consult and engage a local lawyer for better analyses, guidance and proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register