LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aranya Das   24 June 2018

Harassed by remote neural monitoring

Sir, Is there a way to file a case against Remote Neural Monitoring and electronic weapon harassment ? Precisely, using sattelite and remote neural monitoring to read human thoughts , abuses and talking through the ears remotely. Seeing what I can see by brain mapping ? What are the ways to collect evidences ? Any of you dealing with such cases ? I am in desperate need of it. Please provide me the contacts. Regards, Aranya

Learning

2 Replies

John   24 June 2018

Namaste Aranya

I feel your facing problems with psychic implants and artificial intelligence.

These implants can read your information .

Physically you are fine but you might be having psychic technologies on you that is giving you these problems.

I am facing the same problems and I am going to healers to remove it but they are not successful because only some can see these psychic devices on you.

This is my email exposemovement@yahoo.com . lets talk privately and see if we can help each other.

I am trying to file a case against the people doing it. Because India has Anti Superstition Laws and its a bill passed to fight people who are using black magic and other supernatural technologies to harass someone.

Regards.

Aranya Das   24 June 2018

That's right John. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for an advocate who could help me and vouch for me against mental harassments. 

Aranya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register