Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filled a case against my girlfriend or simply my wife

Page no : 2

sachin sharma (Advocate)     27 June 2018

Hi Hiral, that judgment was withdrawn after 3 days by the same judge.... 

sachin sharma (Advocate)     27 June 2018

U will waste some more money and time in court. She too can take the services of an advocate who can contend that both of u were in a live in kind of relationship and u used to torture her mentally and physically and this is the reason she ran away from u. It is better to move on. U r knowingly making yourself fool. U r emotionally attached to her and want her back by hook or crook. This happens with those who hardly get any girl in their life and that too moved.

Vicky Sharma   27 June 2018

Boss if you are saying this (both of u were in a live in kind of relationship and u used to torture her mentally and physically and this is the reason she ran away from) that means she is going to accept our marriage and i have a call proof that she is the one who played the game with meĀ 

I know she is the girl she has the rights to tell anything and anyone can easily believe that but in the court, she has to explain and provide the proof for all the sh*ts she is going to tell and she doesn't have any proof I have that all her medical bills and all other things while saying all this that means that police officer is the one who is guiding the girl for all this allegation because I also submitted his voice recording that how he forced me to take my complaint back

you are a good advocate and now are u really saying this it doesn't make any sense you know very well if she is going to blame me for all these things that I haven't done to her she have to provide the proof or witness which she don't have but i have all the witness and proof

But first, I want to know what should I do to this police officer who is trying to harass me can I complain to anyone for that and can I request to change this police officer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register