LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tazeen Kacchi   12 June 2018

muslim will law

so my paternal grand mother had a property at versova and v usd to stay on rent at some other place.unfortunately she passed away but no will was made when she was alive..my father is ill he never earned anything.once she died we repay her debts and some money got used in funeral..after that my fathers sister sold that versovas flat and she gave us 6 lacs for rented home..we are not aware whom she sold it to..how much she got neithr the agreement papers..so it was my
fathers sister who did all this.so my maternal grandmother gave 1 lac n my mom sold gold for 1 lac n my paternal grand mom kept 2 2 lacd for me n my sistas weddng..my sista is married..howeva in total my fathers sista nw have 4 lacs thru wch she gvs us 10k in evry mnth..but she never gave money to us on time..so v asked her our mney back.she said she n her 2 sisters so my father hv total 3 sisters..they hv distributed 1.5 lacs among each..that money ws my mothers money..either she said give me 6 lacs rs or i wont give that 4 lacs..what to do..please suggest

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     13 June 2018

In which year your grand mother died?

You say your grand mother did not leave any WILL.  

If the property was in the name of your grand mother, then how your Aunt (your father's sister) alone, without your father and other Aunt's consent and signature could have sold the poperty.

Many details are wanting in your matter.  

Tazeen Kacchi   13 June 2018

She passed away in 2015..agreement ws under her name only..so v knew she sold tht flat..ot ws realy hard fo us to sell it..since v had some issues wd the bldg owner..he wantd the flat..it ws a pagdi system..so she sold it and had a kind of settlemnt wd the bldg owner..so later my dad his sisters my mom me and my sis hv signed a will wherin its mentioned that my dad wil hv 11 lacs rs including 6 lacs depoait of flat..2 lacs ill get ehn i m married 2 lacs for my sis and 1 lac belongs to my mom..as she sold her jewellery fo the income..and evryone sigmed it..it also states that my fathers sisters hv no objection in it since they did not got any money..bt nw shes sayng as a hissa we 3 sisters hv shared it amongst each odther..if they wantd this bfre y they signed the agreemnt..my fathers sisters are rich n well settled..they kostly earn mre thn 70 80k evrymonth..y wud they need our 1 or 2 lacs..

Tazeen Kacchi   13 June 2018

So if my fatherd disters are well sttled and v r not..v dnt hv any source of income so is it necessary to give the hissa to odher sodters..but they are already sorted financially

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 June 2018

Nothing is clear from your post.

Do not post in sms language.  Post it in proper english sentences.

First clarify as to Who sold the property?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register