Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

List of LPOs in India

Page no : 2

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     20 August 2008

Visit the following link to view the Top10 vendors, advisors and best managed companies in LPO indutries in India:

https://theblackbookofoutsourcing.com/2008-results-menu.aspx

and following for list of vendors:

https://theblackbookofoutsourcing.com/Survey/SurveyVendorDirectory.aspx

Enjoy!!!

Guest (n/a)     22 August 2008

Sir,

it seems that you have not gone through the recent developments in LPOs, please let me know the source of your information regarding the list of top 10 LPO's.

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     22 August 2008

Visit the following link:

https://theblackbookofoutsourcing.com/2008-results-menu.aspx

follow 3 Steps -

1) hit List;

2) Fill-in yur particulars in form page and;

3) Hit vendor list category i.e. LPO

& view the following result.

2008 RANK           COMPANY

1                              Clutch Group

2                              CPA Global

3                              Integreon

4                              Law-Scribe

5                              Mindcrest

6                              QuisLex

7                              SDD Global

8                              Cobra Legal Solutions

9                              Bodhi Global

10                            iDiligence

OR simply visit

https://theblackbookofoutsourcing.com/vendors-lpo-2008.htm

Guest (n/a)     12 September 2008

Dear Friends,

I am a law graduate from Delhi and I recently completed Lawwave’s LPO and Corporate Training Program that was held at ILI, Delhi. I am now placed with a renowned LPO firm in Delhi. 

I found some really cool features recently introduced by Lawwave with respect to the training program, that I would like to share with you -

v       Check out the YouTube link https://in.youtube.com/watch?v=0N8KsWTy_Xo  to watch a live video of the training program conducted at Chennai, India and get a glimpse of Lawwave’s US trainer, trainees and the classroom environment at Lawwave Training Center!

v       Lawwave is coming up with an Online Recruitment Portal where -

Ø        Lawwave trainees who are looking for great employment opportunities can post their profiles

Ø        Employers who are looking to hire trained and skilled candidates in the legal industry will get a good visibility of the trainees’ profiles

v       Visit the URL https://lawwave.com/lpotraining_program.htm, contact the Lawwave Training Coordinator for further details about the training program and the online recruitment portal.

Guest (n/a)     13 September 2008

contact script legal service at indira nagar

first batch for paralegals have started

G.Padmanabhan (Advocate)     23 May 2009

Hi, Shree and Thusar,

I live in Chennai. I got into practice two years two years ago. I understand that LPO companies require lawyers for their document review work. What is a document review. If you are  a freelancer seeking document review work, how much money can you expect to make.

Would you please guide me?

Padmanabhan

Iftikhar Ahsan (Indian Patent Agent)     03 June 2009

RECENT LPO & CORPRATE LEGALTRENDS AND PROSPECTS

Number of Legal jobs likely to be outsourced (Source: Forrester Research, 2004 study)          Forrester research predicted in 2004 that some 489,000 US legal jobs will be outsourced to low cost regions by 2015

Out of that 80,000 will go to India by 2015. Current number is around 14,000

Current India market potential is $4 billion. Currently only 2% or $80 million of this market is tapped by Indian providers.

NASSCOM (Indian outsourcing industry group) researched in 2004 that the then revenue from legal outsourcing was between $5 million to $15 million and forecasted that it will reach $300 million by 2010.

In 2004, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) conducted a survey of 167 US chief legal officers and found that only about 2% of the respondents were off shoring work. Another 8% expressed interest in off shoring work in the near future.

Value Notes, an Indian research firm has predicted 24,000 LPO and Captive Corporate Legal jobs to be created in major metros for Indian lawyers by 2010. It is a ten fold increase from the current numbers.

Global spending on legal services is around $250 billion. Out of this about $170 billion is US alone (68%) (Source: Forrester Research, 2004 study)

Total Addressable Market (TAM) for legal outsourcing is estimated to be $111.2 billion (Source: Forrester Research, 2004 study)

Courtesy

Training Coordinator

Lawwave

EPITOME (LPO)     09 July 2009

Epitome Consulting & Information Technology Pvt Ltd, www.epitomeltd.com based in Bangalore is one of the fastest growing LPO with some of the most reputed American Attorneys on board. The company has been doing very niche legal research work in areas of torts and international terrorism for US based law firms. Building a team of well qualified law professionals and sending them to US for training and laying foundation for rapid growth. 

Arun Krishnan (Student)     02 August 2009

This is a great piece of information.I thank all the contributors

kirtirani sole (Student)     14 August 2009

This is golden page for every law student. thanks to all contributors.

Theja (Lawyer)     01 November 2009

Hi everybody,

QuisLex at Hyd has 50 openings. Hurry up.

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks theja. Thats really thoughtful of you. 

Pangea3 also is advertising  openings for freshers on naukri.com.

(Guest)

Legal document review is considered a less than ideal choice for law grads in US, is fast becoming the most outsourced type of work to India. No wonder, given that we have a ready and steady supply of english speaking law graduates willing to work for a fraction of the cost. However, what applies to US also applies to India. Do not consider LPOs as one of the stepping stones to a great career in litigation. If your career goal is litigation, then its better that you stick it out in a law firm and move up the ladder rather than work in an LPO. Most advocates, law firms and corporations do not consider LPO experience as relevant work experience. 

(Guest)

Hi, G. Padmanabhan

Document review means review of documents produced internally in the course of business of an organization. In a big corporation, this runs into millions of pages and hence this becomes increasingly important to manage when there is a discovery  order by US courts. In US, courts order production of documents so that parties can exchange each others documents and review them to look for evidence to support their case.

As far as i know, this is not an individual profession. One cannot do document review work as a freelancer. given that US corporations are outsourcing their document review work to India, its natural for them not to want their information scattered all over India. Refer to the list of LPOs who provide document review services, in this thread. However, whats advantageous is that Indian lawyers have repeatedly handled large volumes of ESI - electronically stored information and processed it, reviewed it for US clients at a fraction of the cost in US.

Indian LPOs are rapidly moving up the value chain as far as discovery is concerned. Leading LPOs like Integreon are offering electronic discovery services that offers the benefit of technological expertise and linguistic models to capture Relevant data. There are many more such ediscovery vendors in the US who are setting up shop in India.

Any one who wants more information on outsourcing basics for ediscovery, feel free to PM me.

Arun Krishnan (Student)     21 November 2009

Thanks everyone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register