Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANSHU Raj   16 May 2018

regarding submission of higher educational qualification in my service book

dear sir/ma'am
I applied for group d in 2013 and joined in 2016. I completed I.Sc. in 2011 and B.Sc. in 2014. at the time of applying I filled my qualification matriculation as per advertisement. and the same included in service book. after joining my dealing clerk took the Xerox copies of both qualification of I.Sc. and B.sc. many times to include but not included. thereafter I request to include through proper channel then My officer railway assistant personnel officer asked me why didn't I submit at the time of joining and they said it can't be included and threats me to give chargesheet. please suggest me to what should I do because if I apply in other sector for group c and b Post they don't issue permission letter/noc because of the higher qualification.your response will be much appreciated

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 May 2018

You studied the B.Sc. Degree in regular college or through correspondence.

When you studied the B.Sc. were you employed anywhere?

ANSHU Raj   16 May 2018

Matriculation-2009 I.Sc. & B.Sc- (2009-11 & 2011-14) same college regular course Appointment date- 2016 railway group d Apply date for that exam- 2012( rly gr d)

ANSHU Raj   16 May 2018

please help me in this regard

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 May 2018

You have not committed any wrong.  The Department has no ground to charge sheet you.

Please consult some of the Union Leaders and try to take their help.

ANSHU Raj   17 May 2018

Thank you sir

ANSHU Raj   17 May 2018

Thank you sir

ANSHU Raj   17 May 2018

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register