LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neeraj   30 April 2018

Ksfc loan account default

Dear sir, My dad has taken loan of amount 28 lakh on 1994 and has kept mortage on my grandfather property .But due to loss in business he can repay 10 lakh near on 1999 And after that the bank has sold property of our factory at 5 lacks on 2003. On that time there was loan about 78 lakh including interest.He was not in position to repay loan. But now the bank has done approx 8 crs and they have in court that they will sell my grandfather property which they have mortage. Sir plz help .Our actual loan is near 14 lack.Can bank can do one time settlement if we clear principal amount.. Plz guide sir. Very much useful if u give ur contact number. Waiting for ur reply sir. Regards Neeraj Maheshwari 7020541328

Learning

1 Replies

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     30 April 2018

Your loan amount not specific and varied from place to place... WITH YOUR ORIGINAL OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS RIGHT FROM YOUR GRAND FATHER'S PROPERTY TILL ITS TRANSFER TO YOUR FATHER AND SO ON, is the CRUX of the case...better YOU CONTACT local LEGAL PROPERTY ADVOCATE, YOU HAVE TO MAKE CLEARITY ABOUT YOUR Anchestoral PROPERTY rights, with number of claimants along with your father, his sisters and brothers daughters, etc...A case of 1994-to- 2018+ YEARS ...and, immovable property money value and location of the land, house all will be taken into account...logering is a great resource for the Bank to claim account with interest... What was your father capacity of earnings and EXPENSES borrowed money purchase agreement and lots of questions to be taken in to consideration.... please contact your local Advocate...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register