Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANU KANIYALI (ADVOCATE)     21 April 2010

THE BEST BOOK CONTAINING CONVEYANCE, PLEADING ETC.

Sirs/Madam,

I am a practising junior Advocate of Udupi. Kindly let me know about the best book on conveyance and pleadings, which does not have grammar and spelling mistakes; a book where I can get various types of forms of applications, affidavits, G.P.A. Deeds or other types of Deeds.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours sincerely,

ANU

Learning

7 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     21 April 2010

Dear Anuraj

Kindly go through the following Books and select any one as per your choice (which does not have grammar and spelling mistakes). :)

Books for Reference

Banerjee B.N.

Criminal Pleadings: Law, Practice and Procedure 3rd Ed-Allahabad: The Law Book Co. Pvt. Ltd., 1986

Agarwal J.P.

Pleadings in India Vol. 1: Principles and Precedents/JP Agarwal – 2nd Ed-Delhi: Delhi Law House, 1987.  XI Viii, 744p: 20cm.

Pleadings in India Vol II: Principles and Precedents/JP Agarwal – 2nd Ed. Ed. by M.C. Desai and Ed. By R.B. Seth – Delhi, Delhi Law House, 1987, Ixviii, 1836 p:20cm.

Agarwal S.P.

Drafting and conveyancing / S.P. Agarwal – Delhi Butterworth’s / Lexis Nexis, 2005, xvii, 517 p.20 cm.

Mogha P.C.

The Law of Pleadings in India with precedents / P.C. Mogha 16th Ed. Ed. By K.N. Goyal and G.C. Mogha – Calcutta Eastern Law House, 2002 1091 P:20 cm

Srivastava R.D

The Law of Pleading drafting and Conveyancing / R.D. Sriivastava 9th Ed. – Allahabad: Central Law Agency, 1991, Xvi, 179 p:20 cm.

Mony K

Legal Drafting conveyancing professional ethics advocacy legal method, legal research Law relating to advocates and 15124, professional practical training / K. Mony and K. Usha – 11th E Cochin: Usha Publications, 2001, 754 p:20 cm.

Brinda N.S.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. xix, 908 p: 20 cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1819 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. III / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 2752 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. IV / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 3726 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. V / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1290 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. VI / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1204 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. VII / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 4941 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 4941 p: 20cm.

De Souza C.Z.

Forms and precedents of conveyancing / Desouza – 13th Ed Datta C.R. and Das MNCalcutta: Eastern Law House, 1999, 1385 p: 20 cm

One more thing I want to say about your "mantra" ; sorry dear Anuraj, but just make it as "passport size" or cut and past it PP size like mine.

1 Like

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     21 April 2010

One more Book which comes with CD is Conveyancing by Vimadalal and  Tijoriwala of Snowwhite Publication.

1 Like

ANU KANIYALI (ADVOCATE)     21 April 2010

Thank you Lawyers Club of India for sending the suggestion/advice on 'Best book on conveyance which does not have grammar or spelling mistakes' to a Junior Advocate like me.

Chandeep Singh (Final Semester student)     13 December 2011

Dr. A.N. Chaturvedi is also a good book!

Chandeep Singh (Final Semester student)     13 December 2011

Dr. A.N. Chaturvedi, Allahabad Law Agency 

Name of Book: Principles & Forms of Pleading & Conveyancing with Advocacy and Proffesional Ethics.

Regards,

Chandeep Singh

LLB-6th Sem

Dept of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh.

Adv Nikita Aggarwal (associate trainee)     08 February 2018

If i want to learn and improve my drafting skills what would be the best book in market?? Please suggest 

James Law   24 February 2021

The best book you need is MOGHA'S LAW OF PLEADINGS AND CONVEYANCING. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register