Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to apply for case marrige restoration under section 9.What will be fees..Can apply by myself.

Page no : 2

Dutoo Aarto   22 April 2018

Do you have evidence that wife has left your home after 1 month of marriage and did not rejoin for period mentioned by you despite efforts……………..efforts made by you?

Yes sir she is senior network engineer in Tech mahindra...She uses company cab...So after leaving home she changed the cab pickup and drop point to her parents home address..I need to get these details for proving she stayed 4 month away...Also I those four month me and my father ...some time my sister and her husband...visited her home many time..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

1st thing 1st;  discuss in person with a very able counsel as already suggested, many times.

What is reason again for leaving you again?
She is not happy with my family...hence she left again...She shared bad word with me and my sister...and without telling us she left home..just saying that I am going on work...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

Your counsel can arrange everything in sequence and in order and advise what needs to be done.

Isn't IT possible to save the marriage as alrready suggested in your threads!

Do you have any irrefutable evidence of her purchases/expenses after marriage that you are objecting upon?

I have her bank statment showing that she is paying her parents rent..but only factor is that..her parents kept rent agreement on her name after marrige also..also they brought scooty in her name only..

Do you have irrefutable evidence of having made sincere efforts to rejoin in married life and desertion/cruelty by your spouse

even the she is wife ..even though she left me only after a month of marrige...after rejoining me I have taken her to mahabaleshwar trip...I have gifted many things to her...I also booked goa trop for her...but we cancel it as she got pregnant...

Does she agree to share household expenses equally?

She never helped me in paying home EMI...but house is in my name...She never shared single rupee to my parents...

What exactly do you wish to press by posting that after 4 months she is 2 months pregnant?

Are you pointing to adultery and that child is not fathered by you?

Actully after four month ..she started leaving with me again..for some 4 month she stayed with me...during which she got pregnant having two months child ...

What exactly do you wish to press by posting that after 4 months she is 2 months pregnant?

Are you pointing to adultery and that child is not fathered by you?

Sir I didn't got it..to whom should I need to meet...what document should I produce yo him or her

Probably you are contemnplating;

Central Government Act

Section 9 in The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

9 Restitution of conjugal rights.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/322349/

Isn't IT!

Yes sir...Means when I will apply in court..She has to proove why she left the home ..

I am living in very good tower compound in pune..which have 6 Camera around the society...I have already taken the footage...of her with me and my sister...in which it is clearly visible that she..is perfectly fit..and saying good bye to me when I am leaving for work..also footage is available of her leaving for work...

Thank you kumar sir...for information...I have already contacted to a lawyer...she said that we will send a notice on 1 may...considering section 9..we will ask her to get return home...thank you sir for sharing such valuable experience...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register