LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Diploma in Paralegal Practice

Hello I am a CA final student.I love to read. I came across a course : Diploma in Paralegal Practice. There will be 4 papers in it : 1) Introduction to the Indian Legal System 2) Introduction to Law : Substantive and Procedural 3) Law and Vulnerable Groups 4) Rural Local : Self Governance. University says it helps in understanding basic laws used in daily life and develop elementary skills in approaching legal institutions. Can anybody please explain wit examples, what exactly these individual deal with. So I can make proper sense out of this. Will this help in understanding and advising the client better?

Learning

1 Replies

Justin Peter   20 April 2018

Informative post! Definitely this is so inspiration post for every student. its also helpful to me because I am interested to law. thats why I really appreciated you for sharing this updated news and information. I am here also sharing with every another important resource of writing. I am a freelance writer at https://eduzaurus.com/custom-papers Here we poviding many kind of writing services for our student and many clients. So I recommend you for this site if you need any type writing help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register