Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce consent

Page no : 2

latha   02 May 2018

Dear All,

Please tell me whether 6 months cooling off period can be waived of by failing a petition before the court - can either party can apply for this or both party should file for this.

moreover FD was done in my child name and if i withdraw my consent means what hubby will do.

why im asking is now my child is asking for his father.

whether im having the option for withdraw my consent and if so what all the legal consequences i need to face?

im ready to return the amt which i get a part alimony.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2018

Originally posted by : latha
Dear All,

Please tell me whether 6 months cooling off period can be waived of by failing a petition before the court - can either party can apply for this or both party should file for this.

moreover FD was done in my child name and if i withdraw my consent means what hubby will do.

whether im having the option for withdraw my consent and if so what all the legal consequences i need to face?

Have you consulted another of your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discussed in person, by showing all inputs/docs …………………….for 2nd opinion and if yes what is the opinion of your own LOCAL counsel..( 2nd opinion)!

Online discussions are not subsititute to in person discussions with a very able counsel as already suggested...

Moreover such counsels may not charge any FEE...............and since they are experts they can provide you inputs even while walking in corridor.....

Usually such successful counsels are good human beings also and may provide FREE consultation to a Lady and Mother.

Try for IT and get all queries addressed in person. 

Later fi you wish you may post the advise in the threads initiated by you..

You have very wisely mentioned……… “im ready to return the amt which i get a part alimony”……………and not the words like FDR….

If you are willing then there should be NO issue……….If there are issues get directions from court for bank/banker….and all difficulties will be over..

Originally posted by : latha
Dear All,

Already responded in this/threads intiated by you.

Already responded in this/threads intiated by you.Noone in entire mortal world can stop you, your husband,your child from staying together in married life...If all are willing all can stay together!

Rest already responded..

Obtain 2nd opinion from your own LOCAL counsels since you are not satisfied with existing LOCAL counsel engaged by you and decide as deemed fit in best of your interest...

You may also wait for posts from members,readers, Experts..

latha   03 May 2018

Yes , Iam ready to return all the alimony recd as a part along with FD in the name of minor child.

shall i withdraw my consent and what are all the problems i need to face.

moreover can either party can apply for waive off cooling period of 6 months or single party application is enough?

im not clear.

please help me out in this situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register