LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ds Tommy   17 April 2018

an strange love case

sir, if some male is married and has fallen in love with another unmarried girl. the girl also reciprocate the same deep love feeling. For a considerable period of many months the affair was a secret. But the wife of the man came to know though the WhatsApp chat. she raised widespread alarm and this led to the social bad name to both of them. The girl was doing a job. after this incident the family members of the girl detained her in the house and against her will totally restricted her freedom. Even the mobile was snached. Job was resigned.they are forcing her to marry now. Age of the girl is 27 years.the man has tried to divorce his wife but she is not agreed to divorce him at any cost as she know the reason and don't want to contribute to their happiness. Now in above reference my question is is the act of the family members of the girl is justified legally, if not what is the legal remedy. Can the man demand her custody from Court and police protection. if yes what is the competent court and how the same can be done. Man is not living with his wife now and stays away from her generally. Kindly guide.

Learning

6 Replies

ds Tommy   17 April 2018

also the man has many crude proof to proov her love to him.

Abdul Wajid   17 April 2018

what are the crude proofs you are having ?

ds Tommy   17 April 2018

sir when she was confined to house she somehow managed to call him on mobile for few times. these conversations are available along with the pic of the girl where she cut her hand in bleeding state to show her love to him.

ds Tommy   17 April 2018

further if any I will confirm and let u know.like previous what's app chat etc.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 April 2018

Don't disclose anything personal pl.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 April 2018

Legally speaking a 27 year old cannot be confined like that. But legally speaking that man also cannot marry her without divorcing first wife. I think she is safer with her parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register