Upgrad LLM

Character assasination in consumer court reply

Advocate Ex senior manager law

you have filed a consumer complaint against the college. In your post you have not mentionede whether your college is a private self finaced college or a government aided college. If it is private college and get no funds from govt it is not covered under RTI. The defendent college in the consumeer case is required to put srict proof of all the allegations made against yiu.

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

In a judicial proceedings, it is for the party who makes any averments/allegations to prove the same. It will be sufficient if you file a sworn affidavit denying the allegations as baseless.

Total likes : 1 times

I know the media are not held in high regard these days. But this is about an abuse of the legal system by a man and his legal horses out to trample the hard-earned reputation of a veteran journalist.  assignment writing services​

Originally posted by : rajeev sharma
you have filed a consumer complaint against the college. In your post you have not mentionede whether your college is a private self finaced college or a government aided college. If it is private college and get no funds from govt it is not covered under RTI. The defendent college in the consumeer case is required to put srict proof of all the allegations made against yiu.

Sir,

It is a aided college.  There is a PIO in the college.

The college has filed its version but has not filed the addivit yet.

The allegations made are heart wrenching.  And are causing pain to me.  What other respite do I have through law regarding this?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x