Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sahana (student)     18 April 2010

vacancies in any of the law firms or companies

hello friends 

I am Sahana B.S. Advocate practising at High Court of Karnataka ,Bangalore since a year. I am planning to change my field of practise. therefore i am looking for a job in coporate field ,be it litigation or non -litigation. So friend pls let me knw if there are any openings in any of the law firms in bangalore .

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251, 9960223100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE VACANCIES KINDLY NOTE THAT.

.YOU ARE A VERY BRIGHT ADVOCATE AND HAVE MENTIONED SOME FACTS ABOVE KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.kindly refer,  naukari.com, monster.com , indiatimes.com and other sites for the said jobs and select jobs in your area.you have to register your details in the said sites.

you may keep on practicing as an advocate with full confidence as in the long run you will come to know that sky is the limit in case you are successful.

be confident and practice as an advocate at dist and sessions court and then move to the high court.

you will succeed.

you may write or call in case any further help is required.

thanks.

1 Like

sahana (student)     18 April 2010

thanks for the response sir, .. i have already  registered my resumes in the above listed websites.  i wanted to tell it on this portal so that  ther would be more chances  in getting the right contacts..

ANNESHA ROY CHOUDHURY (Completed LL.M )     17 May 2011

Dear Sir /Madam

I am a law graduate and presently pursuing LLM with specialization in Business Law. I will pasiing out in July 2011. Now if I get a suitable job in any law college or any job either in any Law Firm or a Company I will be highly pleased. I am living in Kharagpur WEST BENGAL. If thereis any vacancy in Bangalore too I can move there also.

Waiting eagerly for the reply

Thanking You

ANNESHA ROY CHOUDHURY

(annesha84@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register