Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     17 April 2010

medical check0up

hi friends,

in my nullification of marriage case (husband impotent), pw1 stage is there. can i file medical examination of my husband request to court alongwith pw1.

whenever iam asking about medical examination petition to be filed my lawyers are fighting with me. i doubt they have taken money from my husband?

moreover in counter my husband has agreed for medical examination but my lawyers are not agreeing for filing medical examination?

one more doubt whether doctors will also make false report of my husband if sent for medical examination?

pleae give reply.

regards,

needful

Learning

15 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     17 April 2010

YOU SHOULD GO FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, IF LAWYER DOES NOT AGREE BETTER TO CHANGE THE LAWYER IF POSSIBLE GO TO LADY LAWYER.

YOU REQUEST THE COURT FOR SUCH EXAMINATION THROUGH YOUR REQUESTED DOCTOR TO WHOM YOU CAN TRUST. IF NOT THEN GET IT FROM PANEL OF DOCTORS.

gdk (student)     17 April 2010

sir,

please i request you to mail me a format of petition to be filed for medical examination of my husband. my e-mail id is gdk906@gmail.com.

sir, please do the needful.

regards,

needful.

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     19 April 2010

if possible kindly contact your local advocate for the same,

you just have to request the court in which the case is going on, about the current matter.

then the respected jury will definately do the needful, as before desiding the current ,

matter it is important to do so.

if required change your advocate.

mrgop (Owner)     22 May 2010

Originally posted by :Advocate Gulammayudin A. Gagdani
"
if possible kindly contact your local advocate for the same,

you just have to request the court in which the case is going on, about the current matter.

then the respected jury will definately do the needful, as before desiding the current ,

matter it is important to do so.

if required change your advocate.
"

If the doctor's report states that he is not impotent, can he go for defamation case against her? If yes, in family court or Criminal court? What relief can he ask for such a base less allegation?

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     22 May 2010

he can file criminal as well civil case option is left with him.

in civil case you can file it as loss of goodwill and reputation due to her alligation in the court.

in criminal case you can file for defamation case under applicable law.

Regards

mrgop (Owner)     22 May 2010

"
he can file criminal as well civil case option is left with him.

in civil case you can file it as loss of goodwill and reputation due to her alligation in the court.

in criminal case you can file for defamation case under applicable law.

Regards
"

If she is alleging that he is impotent but at the same time not asking for his medical test fearing adverse medical report, and husband is not willing to go for medical test by submitting  his own application, what will be the courts move? Is it the duty of husband to go for medical test without any application from wife for medical test?

certainly not for husband, court will not direct the same if wife have not made application in court for the same. 

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     22 May 2010

In my case just after six months of marriage, my FIL called up my sister over phone and alleged that I am unable to produce any child, as I am physically fit to do so. I have got the recording of the telephonic conversation.

But after another six months of this incident, my wife declared that she has got pregnant wiht my child, which later she got aborted too.

Now I am facing the charge of 498a,406,34 and 323. How can the false allegation of impotency help me in my case ?

well whether the false elegation is in current case or was it earlier before your wife gave news that she is pregnant.

"
well whether the false elegation is in current case or was it earlier before your wife gave news that she is pregnant.
"

We gto married in April 2008. The allegation came just 6 months after our marriage in the month of October 2008.

She got pregnant in March 2009, and aborted the baby in  June 2009.

She had booked 498a in July 2009.

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     24 May 2010

No answer to my question ?

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     24 May 2010

therefore i supppose she has levied all allegation in 498a also, if yes then try to procure abortion certificate or papers from hospital where she did abortion.

it will help proov her allegations wrong.

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     27 May 2010

The Police has handed over to me a death certificate of the baby issued from hospital. There it has been mentioned as MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register