Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 6

ROHAN (Adm)     13 March 2009

Its a well-proclaimed doctrine of feminists or I like to call them the Feminazis! They had clearly mentioned that destruction of family is their motive along with enslavement of men, destruction of marriage system etc.

https://rohandharesh.instablogs.com/entry/feminista-rantings/

Feminism in the guise of liberty for women has destroyed social and cultural fabric of Europe, United States, Russia and other developed countries. In Islamic and oriental societies, women performed a critical function of stabilizing the basic unit of society called family. Women are the crown of creation. Feminism stripped them of all the crowing glory that God bestowed upon them.

The ultimate goal of feminism has been stated very clear - to attack the root of society, that is, the family and destroy it! Below are extracts of statements by well-known feminists.

THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY BY FEMINISTS

“Destroy the family,” as Lenin said, “and you destroy society.” Thereby he merely repeated what Socrates had said before and what Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx put into words. Lenin set out to do just that, hoping that a new society — with the State as the ultimate father — could be constructed.

“How will the family unit be destroyed? ... the demand alone will throw the whole ideology of the family into question, so that women can begin establishing a community of work with each other and we can fight collectively. Women will feel freer to leave their husbands and become economically independent, either through a job or welfare.”

— Female Liberation, by Roxanne Dunbar.

“The nuclear family must be destroyed, and people must find better ways of living together. ... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. ... “Families have supported oppression by separating people into small, isolated units, unable to join together to fight for common interests. ...

— Functions of the Family,

Linda Gordon, WOMEN: A Journal of Liberation, Fall, 1969.

“Feminists have long criticized marriage as a place of oppression, danger, and drudgery for women.”— Is Marriage the Answer?

by Barbara Findlen, Ms magazine, May-June, 1995

“[The nuclear family is] a cornerstone of woman’s oppression: it enforces women’s dependence on men, it enforces heteros*xuality and it imposes the prevailing masculine and feminine character structures on the next generation.”— Alison Jagger, Feminist Politics and Human Nature

“The first class opposition that appears in history coincides with the development of the antagonism between man and woman in monogamous marriage, and the first class oppression coincides with that of the female s*x by the male.”

— Frederick Engels, The Origins of the Family, Private Property and the State

(New York, International Publishers,1942) p.58]

Read these anti-male statements by notorious feminists:

Under patriarchy, every woman’s son is her betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman. - Andrea Dworkin

Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometime gain from the experience.

- Catherine Comins, Vassar College

To be male is to be a kind of idiot savant

- Germaine Greer

All men are rapists and that’s all they are

- Marilyn French

still,feminists say that they are not doing anything harmful.

it’s time to not to believe in feminism anymore.

“I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which a man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He’s just incapable of it.” – Former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” – Marilyn French, Author, “The Women’s Room”

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

“I claim that rape exists any time s*xual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire.” – Robin Morgan

“And let’s put one lie to rest for all time: the lie that men are oppressed, too, by s*xism–the lie that there can be such a thing as ‘men’s liberation groups.’ Oppression is something that one group of people commits against another group, specifically because of a ‘threatening’ characteristic shared by the latter group–skin color, s*x or age, etc. The oppressors are indeed FUCKED UP by being masters, but those masters are not OPPRESSED. Any master has the alternative of divesting himself of s*xism or racism–the oppressed have no alternative–for they have no power–but to fight. In the long run, Women’s Liberation will of course free men–but in the short run it’s going to cost men a lot of privilege, which no one gives up willingly or easily. Sexism is NOT the fault of women–kill your fathers, not your mothers.” – Robin Morgan

“My feelings about men are the result of my experience. I have little sympathy for them. Like a Jew just released from Dachau, I watch the handsome young Nazi soldier fall writhing to the ground with a bullet in his stomach and I look briefly and walk on. I don’t even need to shrug. I simply don’t care. What he was, as a person, I mean, what his shames and yearnings were, simply don’t matter.” – Marilyn French, in “The Women’s Room”

*MALE: ... represents a variant of or deviation from the category of female. The first males were mutants... the male s*x represents a degeneration and deformity of the female.’ *MAN: ... an obsolete life form... an ordinary creature who needs to be watched ... a contradictory baby-man ... *TESTOSTERONE POISONING: ... ‘Until now it has been though that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it. But if you consider how abnormal their behavior is, then you are led to the hypothesis that almost all men are suffering from “testosterone poisoning.”

“Who cares how men feel or what they do or whether they suffer? They have had over 2000 years to dominate and made a complete hash of it. Now it is our turn. My only comment to men is, if you don’t like it, bad luck — and if you get in my way I’ll run you down.” Signed: Liberated Woman, Boronia Herald-Sun, Melbourne, Australia - 9 February 1996

“No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.” Simone de Beauvoir, author of _The Second Sex_, the book that is credited with launching the mainstream of the modern feminist movement —

Our demand is not for equality. Who wants to be like men! We are trying as women to define ourselves. We not only reject the definitions that men have given us, but reject becoming like men. –From WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE — WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR MEN! [In] Notes from the First Year. New York: The New York Radical Women, 1968.

Renuka Chowdhary - a radical Indian feminist

“It is men’s turn to suffer” - Renuka Chowdhary on National television speaking about the Domestic Violence Act.

“It is not such a bad idea, except that I have such pity for men.” - Renuka Chowdhary when Karan Thapar (on a CNN-IBN interview) asked her if she thought that men should first suffer before she considers amendments to check misuse of the law.

“The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things.” – Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men, started by Valerie Solanas)

“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking dildo.” – Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM Manifesto

Boys are immature, guys are jerks, men are rare.”

“No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.”

“A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.” -Gloria Steinem

“The perfect man is like the Lochness Monster... they say he exists but no one’s ever seen him!”

“I think, therefore I am single.”

“Mr. Right’s coming.. but he’s in Africa and he’s walking!” -Oprah

https://rohandharesh.instablogs.com/entry/feminista-rantings/

Feminism in the guise of liberty for women has destroyed social and cultural fabric of Europe, United States, Russia and other developed countries. In Islamic and oriental societies, women performed a critical function of stabilizing the basic unit of society called family. Women are the crown of creation. Feminism stripped them of all the crowing glory that God bestowed upon them.

The ultimate goal of feminism has been stated very clear - to attack the root of society, that is, the family and destroy it! Below are extracts of statements by well-known feminists.

THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY BY FEMINISTS

“Destroy the family,” as Lenin said, “and you destroy society.” Thereby he merely repeated what Socrates had said before and what Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx put into words. Lenin set out to do just that, hoping that a new society — with the State as the ultimate father — could be constructed.

“How will the family unit be destroyed? ... the demand alone will throw the whole ideology of the family into question, so that women can begin establishing a community of work with each other and we can fight collectively. Women will feel freer to leave their husbands and become economically independent, either through a job or welfare.”

— Female Liberation, by Roxanne Dunbar.

“The nuclear family must be destroyed, and people must find better ways of living together. ... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. ... “Families have supported oppression by separating people into small, isolated units, unable to join together to fight for common interests. ...

— Functions of the Family,

Linda Gordon, WOMEN: A Journal of Liberation, Fall, 1969.

“Feminists have long criticized marriage as a place of oppression, danger, and drudgery for women.”— Is Marriage the Answer?

by Barbara Findlen, Ms magazine, May-June, 1995

“[The nuclear family is] a cornerstone of woman’s oppression: it enforces women’s dependence on men, it enforces heteros*xuality and it imposes the prevailing masculine and feminine character structures on the next generation.”— Alison Jagger, Feminist Politics and Human Nature

“The first class opposition that appears in history coincides with the development of the antagonism between man and woman in monogamous marriage, and the first class oppression coincides with that of the female s*x by the male.”

— Frederick Engels, The Origins of the Family, Private Property and the State

(New York, International Publishers,1942) p.58]

Read these anti-male statements by notorious feminists:

Under patriarchy, every woman’s son is her betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman. - Andrea Dworkin

Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometime gain from the experience.

- Catherine Comins, Vassar College

To be male is to be a kind of idiot savant

- Germaine Greer

All men are rapists and that’s all they are

- Marilyn French

still,feminists say that they are not doing anything harmful.

it’s time to not to believe in feminism anymore.

“I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which a man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He’s just incapable of it.” – Former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” – Marilyn French, Author, “The Women’s Room”

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, MS. Magazine Editor

“I claim that rape exists any time s*xual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire.” – Robin Morgan

“And let’s put one lie to rest for all time: the lie that men are oppressed, too, by s*xism–the lie that there can be such a thing as ‘men’s liberation groups.’ Oppression is something that one group of people commits against another group, specifically because of a ‘threatening’ characteristic shared by the latter group–skin color, s*x or age, etc. The oppressors are indeed FUCKED UP by being masters, but those masters are not OPPRESSED. Any master has the alternative of divesting himself of s*xism or racism–the oppressed have no alternative–for they have no power–but to fight. In the long run, Women’s Liberation will of course free men–but in the short run it’s going to cost men a lot of privilege, which no one gives up willingly or easily. Sexism is NOT the fault of women–kill your fathers, not your mothers.” – Robin Morgan

“My feelings about men are the result of my experience. I have little sympathy for them. Like a Jew just released from Dachau, I watch the handsome young Nazi soldier fall writhing to the ground with a bullet in his stomach and I look briefly and walk on. I don’t even need to shrug. I simply don’t care. What he was, as a person, I mean, what his shames and yearnings were, simply don’t matter.” – Marilyn French, in “The Women’s Room”

*MALE: ... represents a variant of or deviation from the category of female. The first males were mutants... the male s*x represents a degeneration and deformity of the female.’ *MAN: ... an obsolete life form... an ordinary creature who needs to be watched ... a contradictory baby-man ... *TESTOSTERONE POISONING: ... ‘Until now it has been though that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it. But if you consider how abnormal their behavior is, then you are led to the hypothesis that almost all men are suffering from “testosterone poisoning.”

“Who cares how men feel or what they do or whether they suffer? They have had over 2000 years to dominate and made a complete hash of it. Now it is our turn. My only comment to men is, if you don’t like it, bad luck — and if you get in my way I’ll run you down.” Signed: Liberated Woman, Boronia Herald-Sun, Melbourne, Australia - 9 February 1996

“No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.” Simone de Beauvoir, author of _The Second Sex_, the book that is credited with launching the mainstream of the modern feminist movement —

Our demand is not for equality. Who wants to be like men! We are trying as women to define ourselves. We not only reject the definitions that men have given us, but reject becoming like men. –From WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE — WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR MEN! [In] Notes from the First Year. New York: The New York Radical Women, 1968.

Renuka Chowdhary - a radical Indian feminist

“It is men’s turn to suffer” - Renuka Chowdhary on National television speaking about the Domestic Violence Act.

“It is not such a bad idea, except that I have such pity for men.” - Renuka Chowdhary when Karan Thapar (on a CNN-IBN interview) asked her if she thought that men should first suffer before she considers amendments to check misuse of the law.

“The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things.” – Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men, started by Valerie Solanas)

“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking dildo.” – Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM Manifesto

Boys are immature, guys are jerks, men are rare.”

“No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.”

“A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.” -Gloria Steinem

“The perfect man is like the Lochness Monster... they say he exists but no one’s ever seen him!”

“I think, therefore I am single.”

“Mr. Right’s coming.. but he’s in Africa and he’s walking!” -Oprah

Check the gruesome stories of victims of feminazi laws:

www.498a.org

www.savefamily.org

www.saveindianfamily.org

www.mynation.net

FEMINSM IS THE TALIBANISM OF THE MODERN ERA!

Its a big racquet of women, women's groups, lawyers, intermediaries, police, judges and PPs. Its a flourishing business - the business of feminazism.

Coming to your allegation that husands don't cross check the antecedents of women or prospective brides, I wish to state that in today's modern metropolitan world, its very difficult to even know what is going on in the neighbourhood. Life is fast and busy. Cultural erosion and materialsm are taking a heavy toll and everybody has become greedy. Marriage is a relationship based on faith and trust. If your sister is getting married to me, if there is a contact from your side, I cannot ask you to get me her AIDS and HIV test done, to get a police verification done on your sister and yourself etc. The minute I try to raise any suspicion, you will not like it and call off the relationship/ contact.

We are in a very difficult time an era. It is a complete mix of tradition and modernity. Marriage is a traditional institution. Equality and women's rights are modern. Its not sustainable. We cannot have it both ways.

Manish,

These laws are unconstitutional to say the least as they violate article 14 [Equality before laws]. But the courts and judges are biased in favour of women and they pass these laws as being within the framework of the constitution.

Please join SIF [Save Indian Family Foundation] we can fight together for men's rights. www.saveindianfamily.org, www.savefamily.org, www.mynation.net, www.498a.org

there are many more websites. Save Indian Family Foundation has been able to stall the s*xual harassment bill successfully. This is another feminazi law that allows women to screw up men in office.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     13 March 2009

Thanks Rohan for your post. But Rohan, arguing and shouting are two different things. When you argue, you speak less and force the listener to think- when you shout, you speak more but no body listens.

You have very good ideas, you are well read too. Condense your arguments in a few lines and then put up. It will have better effect.

I am sorry for preaching, but since i felt deeply about your views, I have spoken.

Santosh,

Unless men's rights as a concept evolves and takes shape to challenge women's movement, nothing will happen. Today, it is 498A and DV. Tomorrow, it is something else. Join SIF and save your family - men and women.

www.savefamily.org, www.saveindianfamily.org, www.mynation.net, www.498a.org

Sir,

This a modern, liberalised, feminised, and westernsed India. There are plenty of women out there for free s*x and paid s*x. Just try to get them. Each weekend, you can have a new one instead of getting trapped with one woman and with the threat of 498A and DV. But don't forget to put all evidence on record and if possible, contact a notary public and get him along with you or get the lady sign a document that she is having concensual s*x on her own free will and that she is above 18 years of age. First of all check whether she is above 18 years of age.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     13 March 2009

What rights we are asking for men rohan, except protection against gender biased laws or repealement of gender biased laws. kindly elaborate.

Wives accused of adultery must get alimony: NCW

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Wives_accused_of_adultery_must_get_alimony_NCW/rssarticleshow/2289645.cms

NEW DELHI: Divorcing your wife may soon cost you more. Advocating big changes in maintenance law for women after divorce, including an alimony hike, the National Commission for Women (NCW) will move Supreme Court for a review of Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code. Amongst the provisions that the commission wants reviewed is an increase in the amount of interim maintenance.

NCW contends the present amount is paltry for a woman to meet her and children's expenses. It has suggested the amount should not be less than 30% of the husband's monthly income.

The commission also wants the provision that deprives a wife from claiming maintenance if she is living in adultery to be deleted. "This provision is mostly misused and adultery cases framed against a woman to deny her basic expenses," NCW chairperson Girija Vyas said.

The commission has recommended that the section that stops a woman from recovering the maintenance amount on the expiry of one year should also be removed. According to NCW, 60-80% women do not receive maintenance despite court orders.

"The law is misused and very often women are not given even the paltry amount they are entitled to," Vyas said. Another problem women face is that maintenance is paid for sometime and then stopped.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Wives_accused_of_adultery_must_get_alimony_NCW/rssarticleshow/2289645.cms

NEW DELHI: Divorcing your wife may soon cost you more. Advocating big changes in maintenance law for women after divorce, including an alimony hike, the National Commission for Women (NCW) will move Supreme Court for a review of Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code. Amongst the provisions that the commission wants reviewed is an increase in the amount of interim maintenance.

NCW contends the present amount is paltry for a woman to meet her and children's expenses. It has suggested the amount should not be less than 30% of the husband's monthly income.

The commission also wants the provision that deprives a wife from claiming maintenance if she is living in adultery to be deleted. "This provision is mostly misused and adultery cases framed against a woman to deny her basic expenses," NCW chairperson Girija Vyas said.

The commission has recommended that the section that stops a woman from recovering the maintenance amount on the expiry of one year should also be removed. According to NCW, 60-80% women do not receive maintenance despite court orders.

"The law is misused and very often women are not given even the paltry amount they are entitled to," Vyas said. Another problem women face is that maintenance is paid for sometime and then stopped.

Dying declarations of 498a victims

https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=22229511&tid=2511970754050903483&kw=Pushkar+singh

https://thestatesman.net/page.arcview.ph p?clid=22&id=81319&usrsess=1

A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself with his wife’s sari. Subhadip Dey (30) was a resident of Rashbehari Avenue in Gariahat police station area and was an agent for the National Insurance Company. Police said Subhadip had previously been arrested under Section 498A after his wife lodged a complaint against him in 1999. He was released on bail but the case is sub judice. His wife was not staying with him.Today, when he was not seen till around 10 a.m., the door of his room was forced open upon which he was found hanging. In a suicide note found near the body, he wrote that he took the drastic step to preserve his self respect.

Dying declaration 2

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/200409 27/ldh1.htm

Naveen S. Garewal Tribune News Service

Ludhiana, September 26When Mr Mohinder Parkash Dhupar danced at the wedding of his son Anant in January last year, never could he have imagined that the celebrations would end in a tragedy and he would have to pay with his own life. Mr Dhupar’s body was recovered yesterday by the Railway police with a suicide note that read “I am ending my life because the parents-in-law of my son Anant have filed false cases against me and my family”.

Deputy Director of the Mechanical Engineering Research and Development Agency (MERADO), Mr Dhupar (58) known for his honesty had led a clean and purposeful life. But he could not take the pressure he and his family were made to undergo by his daughter-in-law and her parents seeking the transfer of family house at Ludhiana in the name of Anant’s wife Anuradha.

According to reliable information, Anant married Anuradha Gulati on January 2003 and moved to Kufri where Anant works as a lecturer at the Institute of Hotel Management. But within a few months the marriage began to fall apart and Anuradha allegedly started demanding that her husband should ask his parents to send the newly married couple money for expenses as Anuradha said that the salary of her husband was not enough to support her.

Source: Kolkata edition of The Times of India (couldn’t find it online yet)

“What if I am tortured by my daughter-in-law” - Suicide note

“If a woman is tortured, the first thing police do is arrest her in-laws, even though they are elderly. What if I am tortured by my daughter-in-law? All 498A (a section that deals with physical and mental torture of women) does is put people like us behind bars, it will never put my daughter-in-law behind bars.

Police should look into this discrepancy and if need be change the law, for I am ending my life unable to bear the torture meted out to me by my daughter-in-law…”

This suicide note was on Thursday from an Alipore (Kolkata, India) house where 64 year-old Ranjit Chakraborty hanged himself to death from from his bathroom shower.

Chakraborty, a retired employee of a multi-national company, worked hard till the day he died. Police conducted a preliminary enquiry and slapped charges of abetting suicide against Chakraborty’s daughter-in-law Litu and his only son Partha. Both were arrested. The police action came not just on the basis of the suicide note, but also after an inquiry in the locality.

Police suspect Partha and Litu had their eyes on their parent’s property and were hence ill-treating their parents.

Dying declaration 3

Husband committed suicide due to harassment of false dowry case

News published in Rajasthan patrika, 18th Aug,06

Gajendra Singh Rajawat 29 yrs, was resident of Jaipur at Haldiyo . He was accused in the dowry death case of his wife, consumed poison, and was found dead in hotel room in pushkar near Ajmer on 17th Aug. In suicide note he mentioned that the pressure from his in-laws was the reason for his suicide. On wednesday 16th evening, he arrived at Room no. 212 of Hotel Ratan Haveli at Pushkar.

In the suicide note he alleged that his in-laws are responsible for his act. He wrote that his in-laws were asking Rs.25 Lacs for a compromise, and he asked that his FIL including others be punished. Police lodged a complain against his in-laws including, his father-in-law, Yuvraj Singh.

Gajendra married Suman Kanwar on 12 Feb 2006. After 2 months, on 12 April his wife's body was found hanging from fan at in-laws place (Gajendra's house). Suman's father registered a dowry death complaint at Jaipur against Gajendra and his family members. Gajendra was arrested, and then got bail afterwards he was threatened for life by his in-laws.

Gajendra's family members said that his wife never wanted to marry him, and marriage happened against her wishes, which is the reason why she committed suicide. His friend Pramod Khandelwal said that Ganjendra told him that all the family members are in great problem due to him. He was working in 3 star hotel as a security officer.

3 harassed husbands commit suicide

https://www.deccanherald.com/deccanheral d/mar152006/city2010262006314.asp

DH News Service Bangalore:

Unable to tolerate their spouses, three persons including two newly-married men committed suicide by consuming poison, in different parts of the City on Monday.

According to police, Arun Kumar (32) was disgusted as his wife was always fighting with him. He ended his life by consuming poison.

Recently married Sanjay, a resident of Srinivasa Nagar could not cope with his nagging wife. He committed suicide by consuming poison. Hanumanth Nagar police are investigating the case.

In another case, Gopala Krishna (28) was upset as his wife had deserted him. He also took poison and ended his life.

Police said, Gopala Krishna had married last year.

Another dying declaration:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti cleshow/1665222.cms

FARIDKOT: There are ample incidents when a daughter-in-law commits suicide after being harassed by her in-laws but in a departure from the usual practice, an old couple allegedly committed suicide at Tehna village of Faridkot on Tuesday after they were harassed by their daughter-in-law.

Gurjant

Singh

and his wife Sukhdev Kaur allegedly ended their lives by consuming some pesticide. Sources in village revealed that the deceased were feeling harassed and terrorised after their daughter-in-law got a criminal case registered against them at Bikhiwind for brining insufficient dowry.

Another harassed husband commits suicide

https://www.hindu.com/2006/03/23/stories /2006032318880400.htm

Reportedly depressed after an argument with his wife Anita over a family matter, M. Ravi Kumar, 30, committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train near Seetaphalmandi on Tuesday. The victim was a resident of Upparbasthi, according to the Kachiguda Railway Police.

Dying declarations of 498a victims

https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=22229511&tid=2511970754050903483&kw=Pushkar+singh

https://thestatesman.net/page.arcview.ph p?clid=22&id=81319&usrsess=1

A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself with his wife’s sari. Subhadip Dey (30) was a resident of Rashbehari Avenue in Gariahat police station area and was an agent for the National Insurance Company. Police said Subhadip had previously been arrested under Section 498A after his wife lodged a complaint against him in 1999. He was released on bail but the case is sub judice. His wife was not staying with him.Today, when he was not seen till around 10 a.m., the door of his room was forced open upon which he was found hanging. In a suicide note found near the body, he wrote that he took the drastic step to preserve his self respect.

Dying declaration 2

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/200409 27/ldh1.htm

Naveen S. Garewal Tribune News Service

Ludhiana, September 26When Mr Mohinder Parkash Dhupar danced at the wedding of his son Anant in January last year, never could he have imagined that the celebrations would end in a tragedy and he would have to pay with his own life. Mr Dhupar’s body was recovered yesterday by the Railway police with a suicide note that read “I am ending my life because the parents-in-law of my son Anant have filed false cases against me and my family”.

Deputy Director of the Mechanical Engineering Research and Development Agency (MERADO), Mr Dhupar (58) known for his honesty had led a clean and purposeful life. But he could not take the pressure he and his family were made to undergo by his daughter-in-law and her parents seeking the transfer of family house at Ludhiana in the name of Anant’s wife Anuradha.

According to reliable information, Anant married Anuradha Gulati on January 2003 and moved to Kufri where Anant works as a lecturer at the Institute of Hotel Management. But within a few months the marriage began to fall apart and Anuradha allegedly started demanding that her husband should ask his parents to send the newly married couple money for expenses as Anuradha said that the salary of her husband was not enough to support her.

Source: Kolkata edition of The Times of India (couldn’t find it online yet)

“What if I am tortured by my daughter-in-law” - Suicide note

“If a woman is tortured, the first thing police do is arrest her in-laws, even though they are elderly. What if I am tortured by my daughter-in-law? All 498A (a section that deals with physical and mental torture of women) does is put people like us behind bars, it will never put my daughter-in-law behind bars.

Police should look into this discrepancy and if need be change the law, for I am ending my life unable to bear the torture meted out to me by my daughter-in-law…”

This suicide note was on Thursday from an Alipore (Kolkata, India) house where 64 year-old Ranjit Chakraborty hanged himself to death from from his bathroom shower.

Chakraborty, a retired employee of a multi-national company, worked hard till the day he died. Police conducted a preliminary enquiry and slapped charges of abetting suicide against Chakraborty’s daughter-in-law Litu and his only son Partha. Both were arrested. The police action came not just on the basis of the suicide note, but also after an inquiry in the locality.

Police suspect Partha and Litu had their eyes on their parent’s property and were hence ill-treating their parents.

Dying declaration 3

Husband committed suicide due to harassment of false dowry case

News published in Rajasthan patrika, 18th Aug,06

Gajendra Singh Rajawat 29 yrs, was resident of Jaipur at Haldiyo . He was accused in the dowry death case of his wife, consumed poison, and was found dead in hotel room in pushkar near Ajmer on 17th Aug. In suicide note he mentioned that the pressure from his in-laws was the reason for his suicide. On wednesday 16th evening, he arrived at Room no. 212 of Hotel Ratan Haveli at Pushkar.

In the suicide note he alleged that his in-laws are responsible for his act. He wrote that his in-laws were asking Rs.25 Lacs for a compromise, and he asked that his FIL including others be punished. Police lodged a complain against his in-laws including, his father-in-law, Yuvraj Singh.

Gajendra married Suman Kanwar on 12 Feb 2006. After 2 months, on 12 April his wife's body was found hanging from fan at in-laws place (Gajendra's house). Suman's father registered a dowry death complaint at Jaipur against Gajendra and his family members. Gajendra was arrested, and then got bail afterwards he was threatened for life by his in-laws.

Gajendra's family members said that his wife never wanted to marry him, and marriage happened against her wishes, which is the reason why she committed suicide. His friend Pramod Khandelwal said that Ganjendra told him that all the family members are in great problem due to him. He was working in 3 star hotel as a security officer.

3 harassed husbands commit suicide

https://www.deccanherald.com/deccanheral d/mar152006/city2010262006314.asp

DH News Service Bangalore:

Unable to tolerate their spouses, three persons including two newly-married men committed suicide by consuming poison, in different parts of the City on Monday.

According to police, Arun Kumar (32) was disgusted as his wife was always fighting with him. He ended his life by consuming poison.

Recently married Sanjay, a resident of Srinivasa Nagar could not cope with his nagging wife. He committed suicide by consuming poison. Hanumanth Nagar police are investigating the case.

In another case, Gopala Krishna (28) was upset as his wife had deserted him. He also took poison and ended his life.

Police said, Gopala Krishna had married last year.

Another dying declaration:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti cleshow/1665222.cms

FARIDKOT: There are ample incidents when a daughter-in-law commits suicide after being harassed by her in-laws but in a departure from the usual practice, an old couple allegedly committed suicide at Tehna village of Faridkot on Tuesday after they were harassed by their daughter-in-law.

Gurjant

Singh

and his wife Sukhdev Kaur allegedly ended their lives by consuming some pesticide. Sources in village revealed that the deceased were feeling harassed and terrorised after their daughter-in-law got a criminal case registered against them at Bikhiwind for brining insufficient dowry.

Another harassed husband commits suicide

https://www.hindu.com/2006/03/23/stories /2006032318880400.htm

Reportedly depressed after an argument with his wife Anita over a family matter, M. Ravi Kumar, 30, committed suicide by jumping in front of a running train near Seetaphalmandi on Tuesday. The victim was a resident of Upparbasthi, according to the Kachiguda Railway Police.

Sir,

Lets forget the womenfolk for a moment and think about ourselves. Enough of women's perspective and pamperment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register