Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 20

jmale (sdsd)     07 March 2010

Rajesh Bhai,

Well, now my fight is above 498a cases. Its against a big thing. there are 1000's of innocent gals in brothels in major cities - raped daily , people forget the 10% who can read this - rest rot daily . My fight is for them. FYI, I have a option wide open to rush to a developed nation and settle happily for life. Like am qualified, have enough cash, contacts etc. But God has choosen me for this. Like ways there may be other brother's and sisters. The post I did was for them. I know my IP may be tracked - But its just god's wish that i write this here.

What I meant about job promotion self respect was that i was such a innocent person. You know :) .. i used to get even respect a policeman those days .. now its like rebirth. I earn atleast 30 times more than what i used to earn before. Not boasting. Just telling my friends that 498a or anything else is not the end ... if you are innocent.

Regarding Ghandhi Ji, I beg to differ. The dimond is in queens crown, our gold is in UK, our women were raped and tortured by a small group - Had it not been for him, our people would have won independence the american way. Even today, my brothers and sisters who are a part of a once upon a time 'golden nation' are now getting ratially attacked since they go there as beggers and this corrupt political system is in place and my country is just the private property for few people.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 March 2010

I am really very happy to know about you and your work. That is a great laudable objective. I think if prostitution is legalised, most of the exploitation will end. Whatever your views is, follow it. 

Life is all about experiences. If we will not have bad experiences, how will be appreciate the good ones? This world is dual- things exist in pair. 

Cheers.

1 Like

jmale (sdsd)     07 March 2010

What I have learnt is simple: If the solution is not total, then it will crumble.

For eg, if prostitution is legalized, then people will force innocents to get registered as prostitutes and with corruption, prostitution registrations can be used to harass innocents once again into submission.

But on the other side, women who want to earn money by conning will restore to this and since we have to look good to get clients it may improve health awareness and more people will study to become cosmetic surgens :) !! .. men also would realise the definite price to be paid before getting into a relation. not like marraige where the price is known only after we get into trap.

Regarding marraige, nowadays, I ask my friends who want to get married to go to a good psychartist and get councelling( like psychological testing - lke the one in SSB - defence forces) + full medical checkup including PH factor - but even then i think its a big bargain - fact is like every product, today the product called marraige has reached its expiry date. Elders and good people are trying to keep it alive by sacrificing their (and other's) sons and daughters. Its just a contract. And people say its different in villages and small towns. I say - you are not well informed :) !. What i feel is instead of marraige, one can concentrate on creative work and multiple careers and do a lot with his/her life. when he wants a physical relation, he/she can use his hand or paid service or a willing partner (without false promises- no pity for cheats). For emotional relation, nowadays the world has changed - not like before where communication had to be between husband and wife only and there were no phones - nowadays, we can have many friends who are gals and be real close to them emotionally without having physical relation. Actually by experience, I find this more productive - less number of fights and real honest relationship.

ok on the serious note, when i said solution should be total, i meant that corruption in Judicial system should deliver justice to innocents. like one political party wants to fight another and the judge and police want to side with some party then its ok. but for innocents, judicial system should be fair. If a political party destroys property of a innocent person, then the leader should be immediately arrested and entire property should be seized. right now my wish may be ridiculed and may be willful fantasy .. like flying in air once upon a time. Punish the bad, if not reward, atleast dont torture the good - or we will all become bad like you and you wil be living in hell is the message i want to deliver :) !!

Cheers :) !!

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 March 2010

I support legalisation of prostitution on various other grounds.

Sex is always an article of exchange (read the chapter "battle of s*xes in Richard Dowkins Book "The selfish Gene".). In fact i see marriage in terms of this exchange only. Now, with ban on prostitution- smarter females are able to exchange s*x at higher price and not so smart female suffers. Further, with contraceptive techniques, s*x is different from copulation.

I feel that the concept of piousness of s*x has been developed by women to enslave men. What is pious in s*x? If food, labour, knowledge, intelligence, art etc. can be exchanged openly, why not s*x. How is it different from these things which satisfies human want?

dharmender kumar soni (deepu)     15 January 2011

hello sir i discussion a cass sir what a abetment of suicite  

Supratim Paul (E)     15 January 2011

Hello All,

So much discussion on this topic. Nice to see.I too had a bad marriage. Wife left home I wanted to re concile with her but her family members didn't wanted and she does what her family members wants.I have gone through mental torture,financial torture.When I pressurised to talk to her then they said no and also if you call us then we will file 498a case against you.

My lawyers forced and her lawyer ( her brother ) forced us to pay a huge sum for getting divorce. Now we have filled for Mutual Divorce. Really saying I didn't wanted divorce.But I am forced to do so because of the laws and circumstances.

I stay in Bangalore.My native is in NE.Wife from WB.So difficult for me to contest case. For her she is getting back more money than her family spend in her marriage.No fee for lawyers req as he is her brother.Then it is very near her parental house.All in all I have gone through mental torture of all sorts.Financial sorts. And generally lawyers are like that in which they know how to extort money from you as much as possible and they always want that divorce happens in which they can earn more when u pay the alimony they get some share.All in all the lawyers profit,she got her money back with huge profit what she had spent in her marriage.

I am in such financial condition that I sold most of the house hold items,gold etc then broke so many savings i did and then gave my hard earned money to pay her money. And they forced me to pay the money in cash and not put anything in the divorce petition.

If they would have wanted they could have made it for mutual understanding between us but instead they stood between us.These is Indian laws. Men are forced to do what women tell and their family tells.

In the court last I went for the hearing I saw her almost after 1 years and I could not control my emotions and I out bursted and cried. I also know that at some point I have done some mistakes and even she has done. I was accepting my mistakes and take her back but they didnt wanted.             

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Marriage is a crime for men..... once a man does it, he pays heavily.

2 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 January 2011

this becomes the hottest thread , congrats to author.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 January 2011

" Why we would give so much freedom to women's! They r better slaves!" (mr sam, posting 7th june 2008)

- mr sam what are you telling?

do you not have mother, sister, daughter or any of them?

do you like to see them as slaves.

your grivences may be genuine but the way out not nice.

1 Like

i have same poinion as ms kaur.

" I support legalisation of prostitution on various other grounds."

- thanks, i also support.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     17 January 2011

@Avinash

When I started the thread in 2008, it did become popular. But now I feel that the thread is too moderate. Men need more aggressive activism.

I fully agree with Arup that prostitution must be legalised.

4 Like

Mahesh Patel (Project Manager)     17 March 2012

Mr Rajesh , you have really brought a major issue which has always been ignored as society feels that man is Strong , he should not cry , he should look after his wife , parents , kids but who will understand his problem. There are various discrimination againt men like No reservation for men in local trains , mens health is always ignored etc . I think we should demand for a Mens National commission and Mens development ministry in similar grounds to NCW and WCD.  Unless there is a ministry dedicated for men i do not think this laws will be changed or amended. There are no provisions in law where a harassed man can ask for relief againt his wife and inlaws. Lawmakers are turning deaf ears to issue of men and bringing more and more laws to harass men and protect  wife. All this prowomen laws do not protect Mothers and Sisters.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     17 March 2012

I fully agree with you.

However things are changing. Men are organizing themselves. Various associations have been established who raises Men's issues. Lately Men's issues have started getting some coverage in mainstream media and news channel. To raise awareness on these issues a new film is coming- 498-A Wedding Gift. 

Further Men's issues are not confined to India. All over the world the issues are being raised and getting attentions. The issues have spilled over from simple dowry issues to false rape accusations, paternity fraud, differential tax treatement, early retirement of women, great social benefit to women, women's reservation, demand of gender neutral laws, marriage strike.... and soon I think it will affect electoral politics too. In this years US presidential election VAWA has become a big issue and likely to affect the outcome of elections. Have a look at this paper.. https://themoderatevoice.com/141571/uncomfortable-truths-about-the-violence-against-women-act/ . I sincerely feel that just by merely expressing your views you can make fundamental changes in the society.

Men's Rights Activists from all over the world interact in a facebook group. Have a look... https://www.facebook.com/groups/mensrightsmovement/

Rahul Mendiratta (na)     21 February 2013

Act now before it is too late.

Join SIF/SIFF. Become men's rights activists. 

Woman are heard because they get full support from system and MEN.

Let's create a vote bank of MEN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register