Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 18

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     16 December 2009

Why we should only talk about men? What about the women? They too are our liability. We can not separate ourselves from them or should not shirk away from our responsibility.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 December 2009

Women are our (men's) responsibility? It is this mindset which is ills of all women (and men's too).

Rajadiraja (Advocate/consultant )     16 December 2009

Very rightly said by Mr.Rajesh. It is men only who have lifted the women above the head and evolved laws all in their favour simply blaming men alone for all the crimes and this has led to this state of affairs today where men cannot even look at women by mistake also.  Let better sense prevail among both men and women.  Let women not break families and lives of innocent men by misuing law.  God bless.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 December 2009

Hello sir,

Do you consider that all men are clean/ innocent? What about a man buns her wife alive? Have you seen any tortured female? A woman is forced to drink acid by her in laws. A woman is beaten and burnt with hot rods. A girl is gang raped by twenty one people and so on. Does any man like to be burnt alive with their hand tied? Does any man like to be gang raped by 21 people? What is your opinion about this? Compared with their sufferings, ours is nothing.  What they (females) are doing is wrong, and what we (males) do is right?

Regarding those men facing 498A/DV acts, has anybody analyzed some facts like how many have not taken dowry among them? What was their criteria/intention in selection of brides? What is their expectation from their wives?  What is the reason for divorce? After divorce how many men are again seeking marriages?

It is established fact and also all of our great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, A P J Abdul Kalam have said that the law must be with weaker side. Also it is true that they are weaker /sacred gender.  So, there is nothing wrong with the laws, even these laws are not proving deterrent.  Some misuse is there and only that should be corrected.

Do we/men want to use them as long as we need and throw them to roads after that? For this only we want law in our favor?  Why do we want enactment of law in our favor, when men have decided not to marry? No one is forcing anybody/men to marry, if a man does not like the acts?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     17 December 2009

All men are not innocent, so is all women. That cant be justification for making arbitrary and guilty laws.Yes, there are men who burn women. They should be punished. But women buring men should not be potrayed as heroes- have you seen that movie "Provoked"?

Men choose their wives on various criterion. But women have only one criteroin- the man should be earning, rich and wealthy. Look at the matrimonial advertisement for grooms- and do let me know if you find any other crietrion except income or wealth. Men want to use women and throw them out? In this whole discussion spanning over a year, no body told me any use of a wife. To be used, one must make oneself useful first.

Yes, I agree with you marriage is a voluntary decision. Why do we need men favouring laws when they have entered in the marriage knowing the nature of existing laws? I agree. No body can save men who decides to enter into this relation out of their own wish. They deserve to suffer.

Rajadiraja (Advocate/consultant )     17 December 2009

Mr.Ashutosh, the matter needs to be viewed in a broader perspective.    I concur with Mr.Rajesh on all the points.  Even if men vent their anger, it is out of helplessness.  Not all men are bad and not all women are bad.  We are talking of those women who are misusing the draconian laws framed by our great law makers who in succumb to presurres from women folk.  Unfortunately, todays female folks - majority of them want marraige only with well off men folk, for the sake of money, property, etc. Having entered into a relationship, they use their weapon.  However, my respects to those women who build families and live in harmony.  Wish to have such woman in my life. Having said that, my opinion is to have a life long companion without the noose of marraige. 

Vijay Shah (merchant)     17 December 2009

Grow up People !!!

This is NOT Man Vs Woman issue. Of the kind that happens in USA. Even the WORST ANTI-FAMILY states in US like California have some standard ( though far from just ) of  fairness.

This is ALL ABT :

POLITICICANS AND THE PYRAMID OF PARASITES THEY CREATED ..... WHO MAKE THESE LAWS .THOSE  POLITICANS WHO FIND PEOPLE WHO CAN BE VICTIMIZED USING  OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE VICTIMS AS WEAPONS.WHILE THEY SNEAK OF THE BACKDOOR ...

POLITICICANS AND THE PYRAMID OF PARASITES =

CONGRESS & THE LIKE  PARTY POLITICANS +

YELLOW MEDIA LIKE NDTV CNN IBN ZEE STAR NEWS ETC +

POLICE +

SOCIAL PARASITIC ORGANIZATIONS LIKE NCW CAW +

JUDICIARY PARASITES LIKE THE LAWYERS COMBINE.

THESE DONT EXIST SO MUCH SO IN USA. THEY EXIST ONLY IN THEIR FULL BIAS , FLAVOR AND ANDROPHOBIA IN INDIA . SO ITS MORE THEN A GENDER ISSUE.

WAKE UP !!!

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     06 January 2010

Raja, whatever I am saying it is not out of helplessness.

It is out of realisation of men's slavery. When a man realises his slavery, and refuse to enter into a slavish relationship of marrige, it is not helplessness- it is realisation of ultimate truth. and anybody can realise the truth, without any change in any law.As far as laws are concerned, with suffering of more and more men everyday, in due course men will realise it and they are powerful enough to change any such law.

This is irony of life. Society always need strong slave (men). Weaker slaves are not very useful anyway. Thus society always wishes to ensalve the strong, which are more useful.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     27 January 2010

They should change the marriage vows now, in India. The man should be asked “Do you agree to faithfully serve and cater to every whims and fancies of your wife and her relatives and be a good pet dog and doormat that she can spit on?” and man, fearful of being charged under a false rape case, glances at the menancing woman, sighs and with eyes downcast says “I do”. The priest then announces .. “The bride may now KICK the groom … for the rest of her life !! “

Intresting blog- https://givemejustice.wordpress.com/2006/10/28/indian-men-enslaved-and-reduced-to-pet-dogs-with-the-domestic-violence-act/

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     29 January 2010

@Rajesh ji

I myself was a direct victim of corrupted women.I seen even men who were her relatives took her side even after knowing she is wrong.

Previously a person(male) contacted mefrom her side and claimed he was ehr cousin thats y he is coming to me to settledown 2 days he claims he was her husband.One more thing her friend himself told she introduced her previous bf as just like ehr brother to her friends.Now since i contacted her realtions and asked for justice she threatens that she was a women and laso she was a lawyer and she will ruin my entire family.

Thank god when she intially offered for court marriage  i postponed the idea since i wanted to settle more sound financially.If that thing(Marriage) had happened after that if ic ame to knwo these issues no way to escape i might have faced torture and might have killed myself.

Rajesh ji if it comes to a realtion without marriage or a official marriage can we make a legal document that ncase of any misunderstandings no legal actions will be taken and no maintenance would be claimed? whether our constitution accepts such kind of bonds?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     29 January 2010

Hindu Marriage is not a contract, and the legal relationship of marriage cannot be  altered by way of a contract. Still it is a very good idea to go for a contract, marital or premarital or extra marital.

Wheneven you are entering into a relationship with a women, get everything witten on a contract paper. It will save both a the parties from various future problems, particulalrly lies and false allegation levelling in court.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     30 January 2010

Masculism is an attempt to oppose emasculation of men, oppose their degradation in a feminist polity, demand gender neutral laws, oppose slavery of men.....

Join my community on orkut- https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=92766696

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     01 February 2010

Thousand of people participated in marathon for gender neutral laws in Nagpur- look at these pictures, it is overwhelming,

https://picasaweb.google.com/rajeshvakharia40/NagpurMarathon2010#slideshow/5432811835815086450

Things do change when people wish.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     04 February 2010

Well, such laws are  a source of corruption too, apart being a source of extortion-

https://www.mid-day.com/news/2010/jan/130110-lady-cop-held-bribery-dowry-act.htm

A lady police officer of the rank of an Assistant Sub Inspector from the Crime Against Woman Cell of Kamla Market had allegedly threatened a resident of Outer Delhi to book him and his family under Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code (dowry law) if he failed to pay her Rs 10,000. 

On Monday, the lady official was caught red-handed in a sting operation conducted by the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) of the Delhi government.

According to sources in ACB, Ankur Chaurashia, a resident of Rohini, had visited the agency's office and informed the officials that a woman investigating official named Kaushal, who was looking into a complaint of dowry filed by his wife, had threatened to book his parents and other members of the family in a dowry case if Rs 10,000 was not paid to her.

Acting on the tip-off, on Monday evening, the sleuths of ACB laid a trap at the Kamla Market Crime Against Woman Cell and arrested Kaushal accepting the bribe's first installment of Rs 3,000 from Chaurashia.

"We have registered a case against her. She was misusing her position as an investigating official in the case.

She was produced in the court on Tuesday after which she has been sent to judicial custody for 14 days," said an ACB official, wishing anonymity.

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     05 February 2010

Respected Members,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. I am talking about the very unfortunate law, which is misused by money minded people and Bureaucracy(Police, Lawyer). Dowry is the evil of the society and I married to a educated (M.Tech, Electronics and Communication) girl of a simple family in a simple ceremony on October, 2008 without any kind of dowry.
My wife is working as a senior lecturer and have about 5 years of teaching experience in engineering college and she is the resident of Bareilly(UP).

I believed in love and respect. I was expecting to give and take love and respect.
After marriage she come to live with me in Bangalore.
But after marriage she felt I am not of up to the mark of her and her demands,, she expects an high class of  life style(CAR, Flats), which was out of my limits . She starts comparing me with other persons and abused my family and me. I tried to make her understand the situations and talked about good future, but she always talked about money. At last she told that she wish to enroll for Ph.D and want to go her parental home, I told her to live with my parents but she refused and went with the intention of writing a thesis proposal for few months and said she will return withing couple of months.
She started abusing me over phone and and then stop  communicating me even she blocked my mail id, so that even I can not mail her. I tried to meet her but she refused and at last she filed a case of" Dowry and Physical harassment on me and my family"."498A", after staying apart from me for 7 months,.I dont know the reasons and I was surprosed with this immediate complements, and my fault was that I do not know about her back ground and her past and her previous relationships.

Please let me know tha steps I can take against her, let me know the remedies. I am regretting to marry with that kind of girl. I married without dowry to be a responsibe social person and I only become victim. I am looking for sensible Lawyer in Bangalore for my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register