Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 17

ritu bhadana (advocate)     22 November 2009

i am really concerned with what shape this Forum has taken...........like there r bad males in the same manner there are bad females. DV and 498A are essential to fight against those men who still are cruel with their wives. Its nt that evry female is alike and she will blame men with fake charges in the same manner that evry man will not beat his wife.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     22 November 2009

but like said in the Forum that we are nt sure of bad and good people......so why take a chance........so considering all views and also the dictatorship headed by males v females also refuse to marry becoz evn we r nt sure n r in a dilemma wat if our husband turns out to be a wife beater.........cheers all men. Go ahead!

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     23 November 2009

Thanks ritu ji being a female for supporting.As its fact tht a coin should have a head and tail on its sides,there are good and bad everywhere.The worst thing is they can't be identified easily as sides of a coin.

So i think if any one who encoounters such bad faces leaves aamrk it would serve as precautionary measure for the others to identify and avoid such faces.

egarding electronic gadgets misues.I was a main victim through orkut i met her,chated on gmail,spoke over phone.Atlast went to met her still the threat continues.

I got a call on my landline number by 11pm that tis form crime branch threatening of leagal action,but when my uncle enquired through sources no such case has been filed.Now can i file a harrasement for that call? even threatening happened.Thats my landline number.

Now they started erasing of the doucments,deleting id's,attempt to crack my id's.But still i got her mails on my offcal id.my dignity was lsot i jsut wanted her family members to be aware how far the freedom they gave their daughter ruined me even after that instead of spaking to me or asking for sorry they are threatening coz they are having a legal background.

I really can't understand if such  girl wears that dignified black coat and enters a court will she fight for justice? I haven't met anyone from their family except her,so there is a chance that might be an extortion gng looking for victims online.

I am contacting a girls fiace just too inform that she is not onher mind she threatens with suicide so to treat her.He makes me angry,since i was intoxicated i utter everything after that he says thanks and asks me to forward that message.i say no and stay back.She abuses me with messages through social sites and messages ,i too repeat the same.Instead of social site i came through blog.Even tried to contact her family memebers through social site to make them understandcause still i am not sure whether she is doing intentionally al these things or is she having any serious psychological issue.

In agony, i too leave some loose words.Her fiace spys over me with anothe id,even tried to spy me with her name. That day itself i reported that incident holding proofs for that too.They claim the marriage got disturbed just because of me,she messages me she will definitely take her revenge.

What should i do now? As i fear it may be an extortion gang or that girl's intention can be so.Else since she had previous relation its possible if somethig happens coz of that during investigation if i was enquired disturbing my family life it will be like hell.As you people were aware how long it takes to prove innocence itself.

I wanted to make the relation visible to their family memebers and need a legal settlement.What can i do for that? 

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     23 November 2009

Sorry for so many mistakes it happens when i get emotional.I was disturbed so much mentally, facing a setback at my carrier too.I hven't got engaged to her for this itself i face this much.

Her fiance was so comfortable saying its so common.Leave men's like that.But we men who are not ready have these troubles should make legal doucments even if u enter a relation i think else stay far away from girls.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     23 November 2009

Uhh  .really ?

Your assetion that :

"DV and 498A are essential to fight against those men who still are cruel with their wives."

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AFTER THE EASTER BUNNY

So what makes a "man bad"  ?

- Insisting on living with his old parents is "bad and abusive" according to renuka indira ...list goes on .

- Insisting on caring for old parents is also "bad and abusive"
- Being busy with work and "not being an entertainer" is being abusive
- requesting wife to cook food for hubby is abusive
- not buying wife most expensive and revealing dress from  Gucci is abusive
- objecting to wife having kitty party is abusive
- explaining the wife that intervention of her uncle and mother etc in our family affairs in counter productive is abusive .But yet the "remote contol raj" continues behind the back.
- Not paying "reverse dowry" that is giving  a Rs 10000  Gift to in laws for every little gift you get for yourself is "abusive"

-asking the wife , its time to have kids and she should be at home taking care of them but she wants her "indepdence" as against "not murdering   these kidsby abortion  and letting them see the light of the day "

I actually delivered a speech to a crowd of some 5000 foreigners, including 1 senator and bunch of NRI's .It was an answer to some  other person who brought the point up that Indian govt still has loopholes because of terrorism, corruption...nepotism....biased laws etc
This is what I said  AND HEAR ME OUT ALL - THE POOR SUFFERS AND THAT PERSON WHO IS PART OF A GROUP THAT , ENJOYS MAKING MONEY , WHEN INNOCENT   PEOPLE SUFFER :

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...I COME FROM A COUNTRY, WHICH IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ....WHERE YOU CAN BE ABUSED OF RAPE ,  MOLESTATION, DOWRY .. WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE...AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL, TRYING TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT ....BUT IF YOU ARE AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST , THEY WILL ACQUIT YOU FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE, AND RESERVE A JOB FOR YOU ,TO TRY AND REQUEST YOU, NOT TO BE A TERRORIST, BUT OF COURSE ITS A DEMOCRACY FOLKS, AND HE  CAN ALWAYS GO OUT THERE AND START KILLING INNOCENTS AGAIN,IF THE PAY IS NOT GOOD AND THEY DONT GIVE HIM BONUS ......AND THE 1 GOVT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IS THE CONGRESS GOVT IN INDIA"

People like Ms Ritu ...who want to deliver so called  justice , should worry about
--WHY  Nitish kumar is on parole, and no NCW or other "parasite" organization is helping putting him back in the jail. He should have got death penalty . But did he Get ?. NO BECAUSE - HIS FATHER BELONGS TO THE PARTY, THE CONGRESS PARTY  GOVT .THAT  WAS REPONSIBLE FOR PASSING THESE BIASED LEGISLATION.
-WHY each and every Congress / RJD MP accussed of rape and molestation ...has NEVER BEEN put into prison OR CONVICTED ?
-Why the Orissa Congress MP's son who raped a German tourist has never been arrested and convicted ?
-WHY is it that these parasite organizations like NCW etc and the lawyers club or whatever, it is  called, headed by indira kept QUIET OVER THE SHAH BANO VERDICT ?
SO ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT WOMEN ?

When an innocent SISTER OR MOTHER IN LAW GOES TO JAIL FOR A FALSE 498A , DV ACT , is she NOT a woman ?

These laws are there ONLY TO SNAP BACK AT MEN FOR WHATEVER BS REASON SHE THINKS AND FINDS. OK, SOME SCABS WILL ARGUE THAT ANY LAW CAN BE USED AND ABUSED  AND IT IS NOT THE LAW BUT ITS IMPLEMENTATION AT FAULT.
BUT THESE ARE LAWS THAT ARE MEANT ONLY FOR 1 SEX WHILE OTHER SEX CONTINUE TO ABUSVE THEM.

OH BTW  -
<> WHEN Renuka Chod ree passed the DV act WITHIN , 4 DAYS OF THE ACT COMING IN ACTION, SHE FILED DV CHARGES AGAINST HER IN LAWS.
ALSO T
<> HIS SAME RENUKA GOT HER FATHER IN LAW ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT , AND HIS PASSPORT CONFISCATED ,  AFTER FILING FALSE 498A .HE IS A THOROUGH GENTLEMAN WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG IN HIS LIFE
AND 
<> THIS SAME RENUKA  WAS KICKING  A POOR LITTLE BODYGUARD NEAR HIS PENIS , BECAUSE HE REQUESTED HER TO WAIT TILL THE PM'S MOTORCADE PASSES. A COMPLAINT WAS MADE AND INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE DONE BUT SHE INFLUNCED THE JUDGE WITH SEXUAL/FINANCIAL FAVORS AND GOT THE CHARGE DISMISSED

SO NOW .... YOU SAY THAT 498A AND DV ARE MEANT TO PROTECT WOMEN ?
THE ABUSE OF WOMEN WILL CONTINUE, BECAUSE THE ABUSERS WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT NEVER STOPS . AS I EXPLAINED BEFORE

I said this before in one of my replies and am bringing it back in context here

Here are 2 Glaring facts that I assert with full confidence regarding this
"Feminist" Situation in India: -

• The exploitation of exploitable women. ( Those who barely manage to survive through their individual rights ) WILL CONTINUE ON AND ON.

WHY SO, BECAUSE WE HAVE A "PIMP" WHO LIKES TO SELL THESE WOMEN BY NIGHT AND CALL ITSELF A WOMANS PROTECTOR BY DAY.

THE NAME OF THIS "BROKER" IS the CONGRESS PARTY (AND ITS LOOK ALIKES).  SO THERE IS ONE FACE OF THESE SO CALLED "RADICAL" WOMEN--- I will call them ---(1)

(  Who actually work as  "broker" - madames if you may say, like renuka and indira. That broker in turn is funded for its "flesh trade"  and other  criminal arms by islamic mafia , and other elements who want to derive profit from this ) .

AND THE NOT SO WELL KNOWN FACE is of the really exploited women who are subjected to flesh trade, sold by their ( very frequently islamic mafia members too ) boyfriends or promises of job etc. ----- let’s call it (2)

and then there is another group of men who have nothing to do with this trade . These are family men who suffer.. People like me and other 498a suffers in a worse situation who have NOTHING to do with dowry, sati , flesh trade etc in terms of running this . -- let’s call it ( 3)

As an over-simplication but not really distortion of the fact - Every time (1)  wants to make these laws against (3), they will go to group ( 2) and start  covering their condition. But actually ( 1) IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDITION OF (2) BUT WANTS TO SHIFT THE BLAME TO (3).

(3) DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO REJECT ALL THIS . ( 1) KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. SO (3) BECOMES AND BLANK CHECK AND ATM CARD FOR ( 1)  IN AN EXTORTION RACKET.

THIS IS HOW THE ECO SYSTEM WORKS.

NOW IF ( 2) GROUP CEASES TO EXIST AT ALL , BECAUSE WOMENS ABUSE HAS REALLY BEEN EXTERMINATED - (1) WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS  BECAUSE (1) DEPENDS ON (2) AND (3) FOR THIS CYCLE TO GO ON.

Ahh..there is 1 thing are forgot . On one hand , we have lawyers like Rajeshji who understand the plight of these men and  help voice out this concern. There are other lawyers also here on this forum who understand this situation and are like minded as Rajeshji.

But guilty conscience speaks out !! - ...Rajeshji , Bhaskarji et all..what is the point of arguing with a  guilty conscience ?

....and this kind of uneathing of facts is not making some other people comfortable who are part of the "legal extortion racket"  and who make a thick creamy layer of money , by terrorizing  innocent hard working men  , whose  life was ruined  like a stone thrown on a  mirror.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     23 November 2009

Well Ritu, the forun is taking a shape which society is likely to take in due course. In developed countries, men have already stopped marrying. In scandinavian countries, government give tax rebate to men who marries. We are not far from there.

Well, there are good men bad men, good women bad women. That cant be a reason to enact bad laws like section 498A, DV Act. With these laws, parasitic feminism has touched its peak- the situation is likely to change soon for better.

How about a political party based on masculism theme? It can be a good political force.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     24 November 2009

Rajeshji et al

I  do apologise for  being provocative enough in my ( or our )  writings , that , it  brought out guilty conscience.There are many more out there .

However - I CAN ASSERT WITH 100% CONFIDENCE THAT , EVEN IF THERE IS  THE MOST STRINGENT LAW IN INDIA  - EVEN  TOUGHER THAN 498A & DV . FEMALE ABUSE WILL CONTINUE AS EXPLAINED.  BECAUSE THE LAWMAKER  FEMINIST & VOTE BANKING  POLITICAN   IS THE PROPONENT OF THE ABUSE.  SHE/HE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS CYCLE CONTINUES TILL ETERNITY.

If men refuse to marry in India. What happens to women ? Will their abuse go down ..NO . THOSE WOMEN WHO ARE REALLY ABUSED , WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER SILENTLY bcos the real abuser is not the family man. At the very max - some false abuse cases MIGHT

( because 498a  AND DV CAN BE ABUSED EVEN IF MAN AND WOMAN ARE  NOT MARRIED .....THIS IS THE PARADOX OF THE ARGUMENT. SO FAR IT HAS NOT BEEN   ( again I am assuming , I could be wrong ) ABUSED against unmarried men....but hey you never know. )

POSSIBLLY GO DOWN BY A DECIMAL. But like I said - who the hell knows ? With men refusing to marry-   If there is an unmarried  man standing at the plaform, some woman will accuse him of looking in the 'direction she was walking'. and will file 498a. Then the onus of proving that in fact he was looking at his train leave away  and wanted to catch it on time , and is least interested in the ugly desi, is left on him.  Till then he will running around getting AB !!!

SO Rajeshi even, that does not give immunity. And in practicable terms desi men, are family oriented .They will want to have family after age has come.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 November 2009

Hello sir, Please, just goes through the lines of’ bhajan’ of Mahatma Gandhi “Raghupati raghav raja Ram, patit pawan Sitaram”. The meaning of it, is God Ram can be ‘a Raghupati’, ‘a Raghav’, ‘a Raja’, but not alone God “Ram’, only a ‘Sitaram’ can be a ‘patit pawan’(a liberator, who  washes the bad deeds/sins). It is purely a creation of Mahatma Gandhi. Even God Ram cannot be imagined without Goddess Sita. Also go through the ‘Swayamwar’ of goddess Sita, there were hundreds of king, who had a wish to marry goddess Sita, but there were a condition,, so they did not get goddess Sita. Had God Ram been not there goddess Sita would had been remained unmarried. Just imagine, how difficult were getting married/wife at that time. At present many people are getting them easily also with dowry.  Still, dowry for so called educated IAS/IPS, Doctors, Engineers, Managers, etc. runs in several lakhs to crores, especially in higher castes. Can we have guts to stop this or can it be stopped in any way. Can we discipline men? Those facing 498A//DV charges, how many have not taken dowry. There are lots of so called educated IAS/IPS, Doctors, Engineers, and Managers Etc. who are wife beater.  Even educated women are facing this cruelty. Is this correct? Plight of this gender cannot be described, still it is prevailing. These acts 498A/DV are the outcome of behavior of general mass towards females. Blaming women entirely is not good especially due to these acts. They too are daughter of men, as half of the gene comes from men. It should be a matter of pride that women are progressing, prospering. This world is outcome of hard work of both genders.

As far as AB Vajpayee, Ratan Tata, APJ Abdul Kalam are concerned, they did not get a chance to marry.

When Sunita William and Kalpana Chawala can go to the space, they can also work at Siachene. These are only beginning, only thing they must get environment. There are females living in Tibet, Greenland and Arctic since ages.  Women are everywhere, wherever men are there.

We must not forget the Great Rani of Jhansi ‘Laxmibai’ where she has gone against all odds.

As far as dingy mines are concerned, I think you have not visited coal belts and Brick Kilns of Jharkhand or Bihar. You can find so many female laborers, coolies, rickshaw puller etc. since ages.

One can purchase the service of a mother, but can one purchase the sentiment, wishes, and blessings of a mother. That is why mother is dearest one, on earth. ‘Great Raja Dashrath’ and ‘Great Raja Ram’ followed the verdict/wishes of ‘Mata Kaikeyi’, did anybody opposed her? Had ‘Raja Dashrath’ divorced ‘Mata Kaikeyi’ or given any kind of punishment, even ‘Mata Kaushalya’ did not objected.

You might not have gone thro’ the living of Schedule Tribe (Adivasi) of Jharkhand. Only female member works, earn livelihood for the entire family, whereas male members only drinks and roams here and there.

As distribution of fruits of men's labour is concerned, we too have utilized the labour and service of our mothers. This world is outcome of hard work of both genders.

The common sufferer is innocent/perfectionist, law abiding persons of any gender but ultimate sufferers are females. Since divorce is a social stigma, also society has set standards for them. In a larger view still it is males’ world and dominated and controlled by males except some innocent/ perfectionist , law abiding males, who are destined to suffer, as only fittest will survive. Everything in this world is for the benefit of males only. Even liberty/freedom/empowerment of females are benefitting males only in a way another. After all males have so many advantages/superiority over females.  Some section is making hay in the darkness. Any Law is a problem for only law abiding citizens, for others there are so many escape routes. Who seeks the undue advantage of the provisions in law, only an opportunist? There are persons (any gender) who never get into law and prefer losing their valuable rights of any kind. Just name any law which has not been grossly misused. We have so many laws which are fully rather excessively in favor of weaker sections, but each has failed, since our system has failed handle them. These have become tool at the hands of opportunists to harass and extort money. Females and children are being used in crime. Even schedule castes are being used to set personal vendetta.

Getting not married is good for educated working/career oriented people (of both gender).But getting not married//keeping distance from females only due to these few acts (498A/DV) is not a solution. We cannot demand a separate country or place only for males. It will divide our society further. We should not spoil social fabric and culture/tradition of our society for the sake of few acts passed by legislature which may meet the fate of the acts like POTA, TADA etc. War must be between good and evil. We must find other solution of this problem. At most we can do is that we can help the needy (innocent victims of any gender) in an unbiased manner in any form/ way at our level. Justice must be for all, irrespective caste, region, religion, gender etc. Justice delivery system has to be improved, there must be scientific, intelligence based fair approach in investigation. Thanks.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     29 November 2009

Thanks for words of sanity.

But difficult to plead sanity in the world of insane laws. When insane laws will be legislated, people will react appropriately. Justice protects, when protected; destroys, when destroyed.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     29 November 2009

@Ashutosh Jayaswal Ji

Sita Ji ? Per the same Master Epic  Ramayana  Her Character was insulted by some , two penny old jealous women ( forget her name  ) and she   went down and assimilated her self in Dharati Mata ( where she came from ) .

In the same manner - Home Maker women , of real Sitaji Character like our Mothers have  started disappearing from this generation of women   , like Sitaji , being insulted by other ugly women like renuka and indira.

Today is the AGE OF NOT SITAJI BUT Suparanas like  indira, renuka , girija etc . Those Suparanas  - Rakshah-i's( feminine of Rakshah ) being given birth by the MAHA RAKSHAH OF THE CENTURY - CONGRESS PARTY AND ITS LOOK ALIKES.

Rajadiraja (Advocate/consultant )     02 December 2009

Rajesh has very rightly put it and I appreciate the views of all other friends who have given their views in support of Mr.Rajesh' views. At the same  time, I  respect those women who are for the family and good natured.  It is only with regard to demons and women who suck the blood of men and marry for the sake of snatching property and extracting monies more particularly after begetting a child,  I say are shameless creatures.   I have a suggestion:  Instead of simply talking and cursing ourselves,  men (both affected or otherwise) in large numbers across the country need to go on a procession and meet the PM and law minister for immediate amendments to the draconian acts of DV and dowry and also to enact laws in favour of men as is prevalent in some of the foreign countries.  I am sure some of the female lawyers who are prudent and respectable, will agree with me.  By this we can atleast try to prevail upon the lawmakers and bring about an awareness.  How much support we will get is a question mark in this country.

Regards.

Rajashekar.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     02 December 2009

i completely agree with u mr. rajashekar.s

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     15 December 2009

Mr. Rajshekhar, you have given a great suggestion.

As a lawyer, we are accustomed to see law as a mean to attain justice. We dont realise that law is merely a political statement, and it may not do anything or any relation with justice. The moment we look at law in such way, we have a solution.

Men are suffering in such legal regime, because they are not politically organised. In a democratic society, if a particular class is not politically organised- it ought to suffer, in fact it deserves to suffer. If law is political statement, existence of such laws merely expressing the need for men to be politically organised- it has nothing to do with justice or injustice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register