Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men should refuse to marry?

Page no : 15

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     20 October 2009

Every group needs a common enemy to organise themselves. Existence of common enemy is the surest way to organise people.Nazis in germany organised themselves with jews as common enemy. Various religious groups organise themselves by saying that other religious groups are their enemy (remember the terms kafir, malechch, protestant etc.).

These laws are making "women" a common enemy of man. Men are bound to organise themselves for their rights.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     20 October 2009

Rajesh-Ji

I respectfully disagree with you after a certain degree of agreement.

Here are 2 Glaring facts that I assert with full confidence regarding this
"Feminist" Situation in India: -

• The exploitation of exploitable women. ( Those who barely manage to survive through their individual rights ) WILL CONTINUE ON AND ON.

WHY SO, BECAUSE WE HAVE A "PIMP" WHO LIKES TO SELL THESE WOMEN BY NIGHT AND CALL ITSELF A WOMANS PROTECTOR BY DAY.

THE NAME OF THIS "BROKER" IS the CONGRESS PARTY (AND ITS LOOK ALIKES).  SO THERE IS ONE FACE OF THESE SO CALLED "RADICAL" WOMEN--- I will call them ---(1)

(  Who actually work as  "broker" - madames if you may say, like renuka and indira. That broker in turn is funded for its "flesh trade"  and other  criminal arms by islamic mafia , and other elements who want to derive profit from this ) .

AND THE NOT SO WELL KNOWN FACE is of the really exploited women who are subjected to flesh trade, sold by their ( very frequently islamic mafia members too ) boyfriends or promises of job etc. ----- let’s call it (2)

and then there is another group of men who have nothing to do with this trade . These are family men who suffer.. People like me and other 498a suffers in a worse situation who have NOTHING to do with dowry, sati , flesh trade etc in terms of running this . -- let’s call it ( 3)

As an over-simplication but not really distortion of the fact - Every time (1)  wants to make these laws against (3), they will go to group ( 2) and start  covering their condition. But actually ( 1) IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDITION OF (2) BUT WANTS TO SHIFT THE BLAME TO (3).

(3) DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO REJECT ALL THIS . ( 1) KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. SO (3) BECOMES AND BLANK CHECK AND ATM CARD FOR ( 1)  IN AN EXTORTION RACKET.

THIS IS HOW THE ECO SYSTEM WORKS.

NOW IF ( 2) GROUP CEASES TO EXIST AT ALL , BECAUSE WOMENS ABUSE HAS REALLY BEEN EXTERMINATED - (1) WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS  BECAUSE (1) DEPENDS ON (2) AND (3) FOR THIS CYCLE TO GO ON.

• "Men are bound to organize themselves for their rights."

NOT quite . This suffering will continue till ab eternity.MEN CAN NEVER UNITE.  FOR 1000 YEARS MEN DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO FIGHT THE FOREIGN MOGHUL INVASION. FOR 300 YEARS THEY REMAINED LIKE SLAVES UNDER IMPERIAL RULE ( THAT INCIDENTALLY BROKE THE CHAIN BECAUSE IT PRODUCED THE EDUCATED INTELLIGENTSIA    WHO STARTED THE SO CALLED "INDEPENDECE MOVEMENT"  )

The only way to break this cycle is to unite regardless of religion ( very easily said then done ) AGAINST THE CONGRESS AND ITS LOOK ALIKES AND EXTERMINATE THE GROUP ( 1) == CONGRESS PARTY AND ITS LOOK ALIKES FOR GOOD.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     27 October 2009

Just found a great blog- some real intelligent arguments have been made in this blog.

https://indianmen.wordpress.com/

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     28 October 2009

I  fully agree with our friend Mr. Rajesh, but one thing I would I woullike to question, why we are realizing the matter after the dame has accrue, why not before, we all are just talking that we should think about it, why we are not doing something, I know a direct action may cost to us, but there is many alternate ways to raise our finger,   

I just want to tell you a real incident, where I have proved the girl was wrong, without refusing to marry her,                                                      

A year back I got a call from one of my friends brother that police has arrested my fried because there was a complaint against him in the Police station, I rush their immediately and had a word with the SI, she said his girlfriend has made a complaint against him,  stating that,  they use to leaving as a couple since 5 years, but  now the boys family is demanding dowry like 10 lakhs rupees, and if the girls family is failing to pay the amount then the boy will marry some other girl.

Said girl has demanded that she wants to marry him in the police station only,

Then I have talked to my friend’s brother and as well my friend too, and then he told me the whole story,

In-between the policy has pressured him to marry the girl else they will send him behind the bar. Finally I have turned to the girl and had a detail discussion and founded that my friend was right, then I have request the SI to call the girls family for further discussion, because there was no body from her family except some of her boyfriends, then police called her father,  and I told the whole story to the SI, how my friend has become a victim, then police realized the matter and agreed to allowed us to go home by giving a self declaration and applying for a marriage u/s 5 through the court.  

Both family signed a declaration stating that we are ready to performing the marriage on so and so date, next day they are applied for the marriage u/s 5 through the court in front both family,  I have founded that my friend was not happy, asked him, what is the problem, then he told me that, that girl is a very bad character girl and she has n-number of boyfriends and she is demanding money for her luxurious life, and he had showed me some evidence but that was not enough to prove her guilty, then I have started my working and  gathered ample of evidence against the girl and submitted to the police station, and after verifying the whole evidence the police advice me to arrange a another girl for my friend

Finally my friend owns the case without any problem.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     29 October 2009

RajeshJi

Thanks for the info. Many people have dug deep into 498a abuse  and criminal gestapo of the feminist movement in india, comparing feminist movement patterns with that in the West ( which I feel are totally different btw) . I hope they dig 2 feet deeper to see its 'true roots' within the congress party and its likes and  the realization that feminist movement in india is nothing more than a variation of the minority appeasement theme.

Within this 'exploitation chain' there are many  'parasites' including the abuser , police , judicary , media etc. They all togather form a' pyramid of parasites' . At the top of this pyramid sits the CONGRESS GOVT and its look alikes.

Nothing will change till this realization is imbibed in principles and implmented in action - total destruction of the biggest 'chor' on top of the pyramid.

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     10 November 2009

Yes i agree to Mr.RajeshKumar, if a man does everything is wrong But if agirl does everything is right.I am the worst vicitm just because i tought of a marriage.A girl dared to ask me am i not ocmfortable ina realtion without a marriage after i found her engagement with another man.But if i had did the same by this time i would have been charged..isn't it?

Vijay Shah (merchant)     15 November 2009

Have seen many unfortunate cases of sw engg. My situation being similar too. The difference  though is I look THROUGH THESE WOMEN AND BEYOND THEM  AND I CAN SEE THE MAIN CULTPRIT CONGRESS AND ITS ALIKE PARTIES BEHIND THIS.CONGRESS IS THE OSAMA BIN LADEN OF FEMINIST ( LEGAL ) TERRORISM IN INDIA . renula indira etc are the khaleed shake muhammod of this problem.

If you want to CHANGE 498A AND DV FOR GOOD, PREFERABLY THERE SHOULD BE A METHOD TO MURDER THE CONGRESS ( AND ITS  ALIKE MPS ) OR AT LEAST DONT VOTE FOR CONGRESS PARTY OR ITS ALIKE LIKE CPI CPIM ETC

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     16 November 2009

Its not bcoz of software industry i suffered a person in law industry itself.I met a girl online on orkut,chatted with her.She made plights her marriage is fixed without her consent she wants to die since she can't have a love life of her choice.As a damn fool thinking as a saviour(i should admit i might had some soft corner for that girl) i told her i will be with her for moral support.Later as the relation moved to love and lust i hesitated since she said she is engaged to another prson.Later she said proposal got cancelled.So without hesitations our love life went on.Over phone calls,online chats.

She asked me to come over there to meet me in real.She said she can't trust me for a marriage unless she see's me inperson as she was a girl born and brought up in UP.As i was a born fool i travelled met her at her hometown.She was too caring ,at a instance even asked me to take her if i need it.I was so moved by her behaviour,denie saying we can have it after marriage.Till i returned to chennai i was fine,believed the realtion was so true she was a girl from good family and her words will be true.Her behaviour will also be strictly tot he culture,She crossed her limits with me jsut coz she loves me madly.

Then i realised i was a mad.After that our realtion started strainng,No respsone for calls,too many lies.I was fed asked for break up.She too agreed but with a blame that i came to her hometown just to enjoy her body made me feel so bad.I managed myself to get out,then she called again after 3 days saying her marriage is fixed coz of anger over me she agreed to a boy who is not of the kind she expected.

The trouble started when i mailed her back stating i am not the reason her behaviour was the reason for her consent.She started making calls crying,abusing everything,i too reverted the same.Sh edard to amke suicide plights and abusvise statements about me.Harrassed me mentally the issue still goes on with so many twists and new characters coming in.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 November 2009

I hope Bhaskar is out of the trap.

The problem men face in fighting with women is two fold- firstly society thinks women are always right, and secondly the warring men does not want to harm the women.

When you are fighting with a women, you cant do much with the societal attitude, but be ruthless with the women you are fighting. Return whatever you get- if she files false cases against you, you file cases too. An enemy is a enemy, no matter what gender it belong to. When you will be ruthless, even at some cost to you, you will get out of this war soon, unscathed. It is good for the women too.

Thanks Rajesh Kumar ji.I tought the same.Actually initially i felt thats going to harm her family, so i should settle it calmly but her attitude haven't let it to be done so.As i hope you were aware of family structure here at south,even my family members started scolding me ,love is a hell and it was all my fault now they are going after our relatives to protect me.They hurted them too much.seeing the tears of my mom, i decided to stay out of them.I am not even visitng them now,if i am not visiting atleast they will forget this in some time.

Regardless of law, the damage caused by women spoils the happy realtions and even they are ruining the very name of motherhood.If she fights definitely i will fight back.Even if i am not getting jsutice i am least bothered(As law goes blind infront of women most of the time).I am not initiating the war cause a old man's respect and life is inter linked with our fight.

Why can't law be neutral to both men and women? Women themselves claim men and women are equal,then why?And the worst thing is she is going to wear a black court stating she is going to save justice.Only god can look into these blunders.

Once again thanks Rajesh ji.Your words were giving comfort.seeing this forum i bleieve still there are some good men alive who won't madly believe a girl,to whip tougths of women's like this all men will fall for a women's tears or flesh.

Why can't good women themselves take intiative's to change female biased atmosphere? Our mom's also women so its evident good women are there.A girl's mom should analyse whether her girl is right or not,if she thinks her girl is wrong,she should come forward to throw the light of law over her girl regardless of blood realtions.That will be a permanent solution at society level itself.

Else why can't law can for brain mapping or narco analysis in senstive cases involved with women? is there any difficulty in that?

May be i was wrong i am not much experienced in life, i just expressed what i felt.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     17 November 2009

If you have NOT married her .. you are lucky.Get the hell out of there - North India , AP and W Bengal are the worst places  to marry ....rampant 498a abuse .

indian society is such that  we are told  to live in traditonal indian culture where  man brings the bread home and woman manages the home.

But things are far away from there .I made a similar mistake except that  it was  capital mistake - marriage.

and it is not woman's vs men kind of thing...that is what I am trying to explain. It is the politicization of gender by the b*st*rd congress party that has caused situation. 

The big blunders that people in this situation commit :

-- Reject arranged marriage after hearing those glamoring bollywood songs ( they are like piles coated with Gold that glitters and beneath them they hold a stack of "desi sh*t" )

-- On Line marriage finding.  The foolish man feels lonely and so starts writing to these women.90% of these women are "alligator traps" waiting to chew your leg into marriage. YOU think  you are the only person she is writing to aur "pyar ho jaye gaa" ...if u hack her email box ..you will see that there are 20 other men she is copy pasting the same love message. Then she decides who is the best "tagda" kill.

No one looks a the local news paper to find some other matches which are not that internet savy

-- Taking a short leave from work to return to India to get married . That's like  trying to crash land an airplane .9/10 chance of success

- The people who suffer like this - also  have been  virgin men  ( like me )   who do not have any exposure to woman before marriage . So any kind of tear in womans eyes and boy "you poor little thing..what happened to you ..."

In retrospect I realized if I had NOT been a virgin b4 marriage  - got a "push over " girl for date or paid for  services ...It would get me some insight into how these women behave . So after seeing these woman , we can tell the "banavati" from "saccha"

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     18 November 2009

Yes i was lucky but someother man is going to fall prey.It happened already she told her id got hacked that was not her abused me,i told her i will get her id back.Then got ther id back,to make sure she is not planning to commit any stupid act like suicide(That tike i believed she was so true) gone thorught the mails.

I was shocked,it was filled with incest and s*xy mails.Indeed i founf she has been making and breaking realtions after meeting men in personal then she wil say them as friends(These people ruin the name of true friendship).She also forced a innocent who called her as a sister as not to call so.

She behaved in such a way that she was too homely and their family too as they were too disciplined.Since i shown her real face to some extent she threatend with a revenge.So for my safety and others welfare too why can't i throw light over such a girl and her family? Bring the darker face out?

Will every man starts doing so atleast in fear they will try to be disciplined.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     18 November 2009

Let us not try to descipline people, if we can live happily (even without a women), we should live without disturbing anybody. Yes myths are to be broken.

One women said me that "Men cheat in relationship". I just told her that without a cheating women, no man can cheat in a relationship. They say pre marital s*x in men is common- it is not possible for a man to have pre marital s*x without a women having pre marital s*x or without a women having extra marital s*x.

Myths are to be broken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register